Power washer connector help

skullmunki

Ding Ding Round 2!!!
Nov 12, 2006
I've inherited a Pro Performance power washer (B&Q jobby) from my dad, and its a brilliant machine, but i'm after a snow foam loance for it and just wondered if its possible to get one to fit it (i'm assuming the powerwasher is made by one of the big boys but i dont know which one)

This is what the connector looks like;

connector.jpg

it looks like a bosch fitment according to this;

pw_adaptors1.jpg

would that be the right fitment to get at a guess? it looks pretty identical to me

Sep 3, 2009
Walsall, West Mids
Does look like the Bosch one... the benefit you have is that the fitments are brass or cast so they are fairly soft and if needs be, with a file a small amount can be taken off / shaped to help it fit better.

i had to do this with the karcher specific foam lance i got (its a known problem).

I thought it was Autobright that did a lot of the foam lances for different makes of pressure washer but i've looked on their website and couldnt find anything.

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
must admit the bosch get's my vote too

the banner suggests it's slightly wider and stumpier but i think it just may be the perspective

but as foxy said brass is easy enough to file down a bit

skullmunki

Ding Ding Round 2!!!
Nov 12, 2006
Well, I can now say for certain it's Bosch :) Used a Bosch fitment snowfoam lance on it yesterday and it worked a treat :)

thanks guys