Powerflow exhaust system

Sxanth

Jan 7, 2012
Colchester
They make exhsuats so yes they will make one for you're car.

I have heard a handful of these and have owned two myself not on a seat though and they were loud compared to other custom exhausts, so you may want to request that larger boxes are used.

Dan Cupra R

The Yellow Sub
May 2, 2006
Reading
I had a custom turbo back full system made up by mij performance, it pops and bangs and roars when u boot it.

Popping is just unburnt fuel exploding, nothing to worry bout.

Mine is on a 1.8t so don't know if u would get same sound from mk5 engine tho

WJs

MeepMeep
Oct 26, 2006
Netherlands
Its the DSG fart. I dont think the exhaust matters, it will do it anyway, with an open exhaust you just hear it.

It's the ECU quickly pulling fuel then dumping it again once the gear is engaged.

Last edited:

sharples

Jul 6, 2011
Hey guys, glad you like the car in the Rockingham video, thats my Boc :) The system is straight through with no silencers which is why you can hear the pops so loud! was good fun in the dartford tunnel recently :p

I used to have the small back box on it which was probably a better compromise for everyday driving as it was still very quiet on the motorway whereas it now drones a bit, but as im back at uni i went straight through as I rarely use the car now so might as well chav it up!! Still have the backbox in my garage so if when i need it quieter the place i did it said it would be £60 to put it back in :) would highly recommend Powerflow, did a great job on mine and very helpful!