pre face or facelift?

Mrs Ibiza 130

Jul 9, 2010
south wales border
Personally I'd search for a pre facelift with the later mib2 headunit. This would save too much fading around. The bigger screen would be just that so I'd imagine it wouldn't be worth the messing around.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Thanks for the help and advice. I think I shocked dealer with how much I knew and he needs to ring to find out some of my questions LOL. as I was told the 184bhp all have multilink rear suspension, compared to the normal one. door lights I might get led strip to put in doors. going to have a look at a few more this weekend including a Cat N 4x4 leon, that a friend of a friend has had come into his yard, so say only needs front bumper and just cracked the headlight and a scratch on wing from where bumper hit it. Think I prefer the fr look tho to the 4x4 as it sits higher up. Not worried about the loss if I sell on been a Cat N as I keep my cars long term anyhow. Plus ide take pics of it as it is so if I ever sold it, I can show damage.
Thank you all for the help so far. sorry for been a pain.

BigJase88

Jase
Apr 20, 2008
I love it, won't get a car without it now. Auto-hold makes such a difference. No idea why people dislike it.
Yeah when i test drove the car i was like ohhhh noooo, but within a couple of days i was completely converted. Auto-hold is awsome

womble68

Aug 8, 2009
Bebington, Wirral
Too be honest I used to think what is the point but combined with the stop start its excellent. Saves me holding any pedals at all when stopped (can be slightly disconcerting and I still motion for a non existent handle occasionally).
Now the only concern is as others have suggested if it decides to act up. I had a friend who had an a6 avant and it acted up locking the parking brakes on. He tried all sorts to get them to deactivate but when he thought they had and they hadn't he managed to cause so much heat they set alight, although they did go out almost immediately. Still I'm sure there should be manual release...well I hope there is as a backup....how I wouldn't have a clue :)

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members