premier seat stokeon-trent

richibiza

Jul 1, 2005
has anyone heard or been to this dealership in stoke-on-trent, as i only live about 5 minutes away from them and i can't make my mind up weather to go and buy ma used ibiza from them or not!

As any one been to them or got any info on them if so, i would be pleased to hear from you guys

thanks

rich

richibiza

Jul 1, 2005
Martinoutfront said:
Bought my car from them, not a bad bunch and they're cheaper than most in my area:funk:

wow, when i have been there i thought they were crap, oh well everyone is entatiled to there own opinions!!

can ya give me a but more info please

thanks

rich

philaw

Oct 18, 2004
I have just picked up my second new Seat from these boys, they try very hard to get you exactly the right deal, the (2nd) best Seat dealers I have dealt with. Warranty claims are never a problem they turn a blind eye to (reasonable) mods e.g. Revo, and sell new Seat cars cheaper than anywhere I have found. Ask for Steve or Colin, they know their cars. Take a packed lunch as the roadworks close by are abyssmal to negotiate. :clap:

p.s. Best Seat dealer (though not necessarily the cheapest mind) Lister's in Coventry.

richibiza

Jul 1, 2005
philaw said:
I have just picked up my second new Seat from these boys, they try very hard to get you exactly the right deal, the (2nd) best Seat dealers I have dealt with. Warranty claims are never a problem they turn a blind eye to (reasonable) mods e.g. Revo, and sell new Seat cars cheaper than anywhere I have found. Ask for Steve or Colin, they know their cars. Take a packed lunch as the roadworks close by are abyssmal to negotiate. :clap:

p.s. Best Seat dealer (though not necessarily the cheapest mind) Lister's in Coventry.

thanks for that m8, ma family have had deallings with them in the past and well lets just say ma mum thinks they are crap and wants me to go somewhere eles, do they do good deals to used cars??

also do they do a good discounts?

thanks

rich

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
I bought mine from them m8, but i cant understand your question, Youve asked for feedback, and everyone's is positive, yet you sound like youve made up your own mind. As long as you ar ehappy with the price of the car then does it matter who you buy it from. All you can do, is go and try and get the best deal from them as you can, and if your not happy with it, walk away.

richibiza

Jul 1, 2005
Empi5 said:
I bought mine from them m8, but i cant understand your question, Youve asked for feedback, and everyone's is positive, yet you sound like youve made up your own mind. As long as you ar ehappy with the price of the car then does it matter who you buy it from. All you can do, is go and try and get the best deal from them as you can, and if your not happy with it, walk away.

yeah that sounds a good idea m8 thanks, i did not think of it like that thanks, ok i just need some info on how to handle the dealership and the salesmen, as i have got some idea but not that clear on what to do

thanks

rich

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Well think of it like this, the Salesman wants your money, he doesnt want you to give it to anyone else, Set yourself a limit of what you want to pay, but be prepared to walk away. When you do walk away, make sure you leave your telephone number with them, so if they do want to do a deal, then they know where you are.

Items like, Tank of Fuel, Mats, Free Service, Tax are all add ons that you could get for free. But you do have to be realistic. They are not a charity and they are there to make a profit. Do some research in Autotrader to find out the private market value of similar cars, to give you an idea of the forecourt mark up.

All you have to be is confident, come across as you want to buy a car and not just wasting there time and Im sure you wont go far wrong.

richibiza

Jul 1, 2005
Empi5 said:
Well think of it like this, the Salesman wants your money, he doesnt want you to give it to anyone else, Set yourself a limit of what you want to pay, but be prepared to walk away. When you do walk away, make sure you leave your telephone number with them, so if they do want to do a deal, then they know where you are.

Items like, Tank of Fuel, Mats, Free Service, Tax are all add ons that you could get for free. But you do have to be realistic. They are not a charity and they are there to make a profit. Do some research in Autotrader to find out the private market value of similar cars, to give you an idea of the forecourt mark up.

All you have to be is confident, come across as you want to buy a car and not just wasting there time and Im sure you wont go far wrong.

thanks m8, just the advice i was looking for! so u would reccomend asking for things like mats and a tank of fule till the end then m8, do they give much free stuff away or does that depend on the person and how far you are willing to go then?

thanks

rich

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
richibiza said:
thanks m8, just the advice i was looking for! so u would reccomend asking for things like mats and a tank of fuel till the end then m8, do they give much free stuff away or does that depend on the person and how far you are willing to go then?

thanks

rich

If you dont ask you definitly dont get ! There is probably more scope for movement on a new car but in this game you have to be cheeky as them.

richibiza

Jul 1, 2005
Empi5 said:
If you dont ask you definitly dont get ! There is probably more scope for movement on a new car but in this game you have to be cheeky as them.

yeah thats true, i got talking to the sales manager and he said that there is probilly a good chance of me getting a good deal!

I think they meight like it if theyb know i have got they money i want to spend on a car in cash!

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
richibiza said:
yeah thats true, i got talking to the sales manager and he said that there is probilly a good chance of me getting a good deal!

I think they meight like it if theyb know i have got they money i want to spend on a car in cash!

Good luck fella, If u do buy one, make sure u make an appearence at the Staffs Meet, last sunday of every month, at Darlaston Inn, Stone.

richibiza

Jul 1, 2005
Empi5 said:
Good luck fella, If u do buy one, make sure u make an appearence at the Staffs Meet, last sunday of every month, at Darlaston Inn, Stone.

ok nice 1 m8, where abouts do u live m8??

richibiza

Jul 1, 2005
Empi5 said:
Aye. click the little man under my name, for my address

nice 1 m8, can't talk much today on it i'm home from college and i'm ill and got lots of work to!!

philaw

Oct 18, 2004
A footnote to my original message. The finance guy at Premier was a top bloke with money side of things but every 'extra' I requested he referred to his 'boss', sorry no free mats etc. as boss says I've done too much a deal on the price - accepted as I believe I got a very good price on a new Ibiza Cupra PD160. (pm me for the guide price to aim for.) However, and there always is with these people, I agree with above comment - they are not a charity - so give with one hand and all that, I picked the car up at lunchtime and the first thing that happened - the low fuel warning buzzer came on - check of the computer shows miles left in tank .......................0 !!!! Gadzooks man I'm from out of town, thank goodness the old Tom Tom mobile shows filling stations. That led me to a great discovery - cheapest diesel in England - Stoke-on-Trent 91p a litre. So why didn't the dealers pop one in for me, I mean 91p would almost get me home in this. :confused:

philaw

Oct 18, 2004
Footnote to the footnote. They got my Red Leon Cupra in, it's Revo'ed. I turned it to standard and brought the switch home with me ! (pm me for Reg), it'll be a bargain. Salesman's comment when he drove it (still Revo'ed) "That's the quickest Leon I have ever driven" true - it probably was. :redface:

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
transporter said:
Watch out for him mate , he's like a Black Widow spider , he's all nice and brings u into a false sence of well uknow wat I mean then

BANG HE'LL HAVE U

NO BUT SERIOUSLY COME TO THE MEET ON THE 2ND OF APRIL AT THE DALASTON INN @ STONE WE NORMALLY GET HERE FOR ABOUT 5ISH :funk:

grow Up