premier seat stokeon-trent

richibiza

Jul 1, 2005
thanks guys for all the info and advice u have given me!

i just wanna know, does the ibiza 1.2 s come with a trip computer or not and wot other things can ya tell me about the car?

thanks

rich

CH1

Jul 6, 2004
I bought my car from them as they were offering me the cheapest deal...unfortunately my buying experience with them was not favourable. Lots of false promises of delivery dates, delay with finance, delay with tax...basically everything that could of gone wrong; did! They just did not keep me informed after a sale was agreed. The only calls I had from them was when I was still deciding whether to buy or not to buy a car from them. I would never ever buy from there. To top it up I had a new salesman sell me the car and he made a few mistakes in telling me certain facts about insurance details which resulted in me making an additional 150 mile trip to get them the papers...and even then there were problems. Probaly if I didn't get this guy the sale would have gone more smoothly. Have to agree the finance manager is a decent helpful man. I've also never had any after-sales calls from them so I guess the feelings mutual they never want to see me again and I never wish to see them!

Last edited:

LEON_FR

Rich Full Member
Jul 9, 2005
Stoke on Trent
richibiza said:
has anyone heard or been to this dealership in stoke-on-trent, as i only live about 5 minutes away from them and i can't make my mind up weather to go and buy ma used ibiza from them or not!

As any one been to them or got any info on them if so, i would be pleased to hear from you guys

thanks

rich

Hi mate i tried to buy my car from premier but the sales man told me it was too expensive and 2 fast for a 21 year old and tried to sell me a ibiza tdi (not that there is owt wrong wiv ibiza tdis but i wanted a leon fr) he was a fuc*ing idiot! i then took the car back for a windscreen and i had lots of headache to get it done underr warranty.
But i do have to give them credit for the service it was good price and got a full valet.
I think at the end of the day just buy the car from wherever you get the best deal!!
But after the rows i would not go to Premier...thats my opinion i know a few lads on here have had no probs wiv them.

richibiza

Jul 1, 2005
LEON_FR said:
Hi mate i tried to buy my car from premier but the sales man told me it was too expensive and 2 fast for a 21 year old and tried to sell me a ibiza tdi (not that there is owt wrong wiv ibiza tdis but i wanted a leon fr) he was a fuc*ing idiot! i then took the car back for a windscreen and i had lots of headache to get it done underr warranty.
But i do have to give them credit for the service it was good price and got a full valet.
I think at the end of the day just buy the car from wherever you get the best deal!!
But after the rows i would not go to Premier...thats my opinion i know a few lads on here have had no probs wiv them.

i know there are a few prats working there, they give me an evil eye when i go and look at the ibiza!

i think i will be going to see if i can get a good deal but i don't hold out much hope!

thanks
rich

richibiza

Jul 1, 2005
LEON_FR said:
let us know how you get on, you could always try LC Charles in Crew i had my Leon of em.

thanks m8, i was gonna head there and bypass stoke seat!

how is the service there anyways??

ave they got a good selection of used ibizas on sale there??

any info on them would be great!

thanks

rich

LEON_FR

Rich Full Member
Jul 9, 2005
Stoke on Trent
Well not been there for a few month but last time i poped round they had a few ibizas leons etc...
The service i got from them was excellent they didnt see me as a 21 year old dreamer/time waster like Premier did, and they actually did the job and offered me a test drive on almost new FR. In fact they did the job so well i put down a deposit on a new LFR! Cant fault them.

cupra son

I wouldnt buy a car from ther as i did and i got about 3 grand over charged and ****ed about with the car repairs now im giving it back and stand to loose about 4 grand on top of the 2 grand ive already paid!bad idea m8

CH1

Jul 6, 2004
ok, so sales to young guys doesn't look promising but...

How are they for servicing??

anyone know?

cupra son

I wouldnt take my car to them as i had an airbox fitted and it cost the warrenty company £371 they charged nearly 200 quid labour to fit it and the next week the engine management light came back on and they hadnt fitted all the parts! dred to think how much a service would be!!

SteveH

Had a service done hear a couple of weeks ago on my Leon Cupra Tdi

They were really good, very impressed. Bill came in less than they had originally quoted. Gave me a discount card offering 10% of all work and parts going forward.

They had cleaned her inside and out when I went to pick her up.

Thumbs up from me.

goggle

Bought my new Ibiza Fr 1.9 tdi from Stoke.Got a lot better deal than was offered elsewhere.Quite a few hundred better off from them on my trade in.Like was said the finance man is good and Steve the salesman was the same.As said he gave me a very good deal.
They serviced my Toledo well in the past and carried out some repair work under warranty before with no hassle. :)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.