Jan 17, 2009
shetland/ Aberdeen
some pics of dubmeister uk legal pressed plates

HPIM0369.jpg

HPIM0370.jpg

Richie-LCR

Jan 25, 2009
ayrshire
is there any way of getting these online? my nearest dealer is over 100miles away and im sure the website said intsore only

Dec 31, 2007
Reading
there was a thread on this not too long ago. I bought a set from the plate man on ebay. the ones I bought are pressed, german font. Because I bought them as 'show plates' then I didnt have to show any documents, despite the fact that if I had chosen to have uk font they would be perfectly legal.

Hobbiniho

Jan 17, 2009
shetland/ Aberdeen
there was a thread on this not too long ago. I bought a set from the plate man on ebay. the ones I bought are pressed, german font. Because I bought them as 'show plates' then I didnt have to show any documents, despite the fact that if I had chosen to have uk font they would be perfectly legal.

if you got the ones with uk font would thay have had the bs number and the postcode of the place they were made on them to make them uk legal????

1L19

Sep 1, 2008
Barnstaple
if you got the ones with uk font would thay have had the bs number and the postcode of the place they were made on them to make them uk legal????
Nope, surely not. Otherwise there would be no point in requiring details!

I want some german fonted ones, but I'm sure as soon as I put them on I'd get stopped

I like this plate builder, the seller is on ebay somewhere, it has the best Seat badges to put on I've found so far. Not pressed though.

1L19

Sep 1, 2008
Barnstaple
Seat badge and german font, damn, your going for the kill aren't you ;)
Haha no, it's either german pressed ones, or acrylic ones in UK font with a Seat badge and slogan at the bottom ('seatcupra.net')? ;)

Less likely to get pulled with the UK fonted acrylic ones though even with the badge, bloody police :(

Dec 31, 2007
Reading
hobbiniho... thinking about it I dont know about the extra detail - I never looked into because I was getting the german font! Sorry mate!

I think in Berkshire the max penalty is a £2000 fine and 6 points, ouch! :blink: doesnt really seem worth it so I took mine off.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise