Price for new LC 2.0TFSi

MR OBD

Sooty
Apr 22, 2005
Sheffield
A friend of mine is looking to buy a new Seat Leon Cupra 2.0TFSi

He has been offered a 57 Plate (Registered on 11th Sept) in met black with 3.5K ex-demo car from the dealers for £17,000.00

It has no optional extras.

Do you all think that is a good price?

If not how much should he be looking at spending for that kind of reg/mileage?

Or if you guys can point him in a better direction?

Mike

flakmunky

Olympic Knitting Champion
Aug 23, 2005
Marmitehampton
It will have been ragged since new... Might put me off a little... But then thats what warranties are for!

"Don't be gentle when it's a rental!" springs to mind...

Dunno about the price - no doubt Irfan will be along soon with an offer! :)

Last edited:

SEATcarsdirect.co.uk

for a little extra i can give him a brand new one

Irfan

MR OBD

Sooty
Apr 22, 2005
Sheffield
It will have been ragged since new... Might put me off a little... But then thats what warranties are for!

"Don't be gentle when it's a rental!" springs to mind...

Dunno about the price - no doubt Irfan will be along soon with an offer! :)

I actually know the guy that uses the car as a Demo and it will have been pottered about for most of its life.

He has just spoke to me and said he has been offered 17,300.00 for a brand new one.... only problem is - its an import.

Mike

SEATcarsdirect.co.uk

I actually know the guy that uses the car as a Demo and it will have been pottered about for most of its life.

He has just spoke to me and said he has been offered 17,300.00 for a brand new one.... only problem is - its an import.

Mike

well £17,795 will get him a brand new UK spec one

Irfan

flakmunky

Olympic Knitting Champion
Aug 23, 2005
Marmitehampton
Totally OT here, Mr_OBD, but I can't be understanding you correctly... I thought a Demonstrator was a vehicle taken out for test drives by customers?

In any case, the price Irfan is quoting sounds good. Your mate can choose his colour and options... I know which I would go for!

Rampage

Trainee Northener
May 24, 2003
I'd never buy a ex-demo.

Irfan's is a very good price.
Bluetooth is essential (if you have a phone) and convenience pack is good too.

P0LKR

Nov 13, 2005
Newton Mortgage, Glasgow
Irfans price is excellent however he must have no margin left and any trade in price will be s**t if you need to p/x.

Agree about the bluetooth. It is essential and wouldnt buy a car without it now.

MR OBD

Sooty
Apr 22, 2005
Sheffield
Totally OT here, Mr_OBD, but I can't be understanding you correctly... I thought a Demonstrator was a vehicle taken out for test drives by customers?

In any case, the price Irfan is quoting sounds good. Your mate can choose his colour and options... I know which I would go for!

Trust me, knowing the dealer and the person that uses it, it will rarely go out with customers...

We shall see, he is going to look at the demo car to see what the overall condition it is.

Mike

Chr15..

Would you like to quote for a fellow North Londoner Irfan ?

UK Seat web builder states:-

Your SEAT

Basic Car OTR Price 19.695 £
Cupra interior cloth FOC
iPod connection for MP3 compatible CD player 90 £
Multimedia Navigation System (includes Bluetooth Communications Pack) FOC
Convenience Pack 195 £
Electric sunroof 310 £
Candy White FOC
Front passenger airbag disconnection 30 £
Rear side airbags 185 £

TOTAL OTR PRICE 20.505 £
All prices as of 7th November 2007.

No hassle with delivery time, I'd be happy to wait for it to trundle along the conveyor belt. Would expect to get the new options as a 08 MY- Black alloys, and the screen touch Sat Nav.

Talking of which why is the Sat Nav now a freebie, a view months back it was £1500+

Got the funds sorted today, so it's a straight cash no p/ex job (if that helps with the figures).

Could you PM some tentative figures or simply advertise what you can do with discounts on the cost options, and suggest a eta delivery wise?

Oh and hi to all.

I've lurked about since the Mk2 Leon Cupra was first announced, and thanks for all the knowledge gained so far.

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Would you like to quote for a fellow North Londoner Irfan ?

UK Seat web builder states:-

Your SEAT

Basic Car OTR Price 19.695 £
Cupra interior cloth FOC
iPod connection for MP3 compatible CD player 90 £
Multimedia Navigation System (includes Bluetooth Communications Pack) FOC
Convenience Pack 195 £
Electric sunroof 310 £
Candy White FOC
Front passenger airbag disconnection 30 £
Rear side airbags 185 £

TOTAL OTR PRICE 20.505 £
All prices as of 7th November 2007.

No hassle with delivery time, I'd be happy to wait for it to trundle along the conveyor belt. Would expect to get the new options as a 08 MY- Black alloys, and the screen touch Sat Nav.

Talking of which why is the Sat Nav now a freebie, a view months back it was £1500+

Got the funds sorted today, so it's a straight cash no p/ex job (if that helps with the figures).

Could you PM some tentative figures or simply advertise what you can do with discounts on the cost options, and suggest a eta delivery wise?

Oh and hi to all.

I've lurked about since the Mk2 Leon Cupra was first announced, and thanks for all the knowledge gained so far.

Excellent list of options fella, unfortunatly Irfan cant PM you as you dont have enough posts, so you might want to ring or email him.

Chr15..

I'll phone you Monday- just need to get the wifes head round the car (and that will take a weekend of wooing).

:D

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.