1. Hi Guest. Booking is now open for our national meet on Sunday 14th July - all SEATs and CUPRAs welcome - we'd love to see you there. - Find out more here
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are now available from our online store.

price ... ?

Discussion in 'Ibiza Mk1' started by madmonkey, May 20, 2009.

Tags:
  1. madmonkey

madmonkey Guest

Hi,

i was just wondering if any of you knew how much i would be expecting to spend if i wanted a Seat Ibiza SXi, 1992.

i want it to be in fairly good nick i was just wondering what you thought would be a good price for this kind of thing?

Thanks.

2. s10mph

s10mph VAG car nut

I think you will have trouble finding a decent one. Whats wrong with a later model, much better bult car.

3. Ronnie

Ronnie Guest

like trying to find a needle in a hay stack m8 lol

4. John163

John163 Guest

Yes I agree and the spares also, I own a 1990 Seat Ibiza SXi which I have had from new and it is regulary serviced at the Seat main dealers in Crewe and some of the parts are getting very scarce indeed.

:(

5. UnIbizable

UnIbizable Guest

John163, do you still have your Ibiza?
    Could you add to my little register as Im trying to find out if there are actually only 7 left in the U.K, I am a 1990 SXI owner that would make 2 at the count so far.

As for how much you are likely to pay for one, if there are only 7 left in the U.K then I guess it would be whatever the owner would want for it, I won't be selling mine as I've owned it for the last 14 years and had it garaged for the last 10 working on it when Ive had the time or money and also been modifying bits and peices on it, mine is definitely not original.

Peace and regards.

6. beezertart

beezertart **MAYHEM**

Jon and Unbizable, i bow down in your presence. I have covetted an sxi since new..friends mum had one showroom fresh back in 87, wanted one ever since....hens teeth spring to mind, many have had meetings with trees.....i do have a 1.2 system porsche facelift model though but i would die for an sxi.....info on them is so scarce though. trying to find a list of paint codes is like searching for the holy grail!