Pro race 1.2s

andyspencer

Eat My Soot
May 19, 2008
Birmingham
Had a browse through the internet for some 18" black Pro Race 1.2s. Whats the best place to get them from? and cheapest place? Saw some for £705 inc tyres. Any info appreciated

andyspencer

Eat My Soot
May 19, 2008
Birmingham
Think I might have stuffed the sale of your standard wheels mate, sorry!

Yeah thanks techie! Lol, nah mate. If they dont fit then they dont fit. I'll just try n sell em on here or ebay or something. As for the 1.2s at rimstock. Their dealers all seem to be halfords here in west mids? Have to admit, I wasnt expecting to goto halfrauds lol. ill give em a go though. Lookin at £500 mark to be honest.

alx_chung

Dark Lord of the Torque
Sep 11, 2006
In front of a PC....
Yeah thanks techie! Lol, nah mate. If they dont fit then they dont fit. I'll just try n sell em on here or ebay or something. As for the 1.2s at rimstock. Their dealers all seem to be halfords here in west mids? Have to admit, I wasnt expecting to goto halfrauds lol. ill give em a go though. Lookin at £500 mark to be honest.

You can buy directly from Rimstock you know.
Alex

rimstock if you just want rims... if not wheel base in oldham was th cheapest for me with tyres. I looked at the camskill/rimstock route and it worked out more expensive.. I payed what you just quoted but with toyo proxes T1-R tyres. dunno why I'm plugging wheel base they supplied my wheels with a crap bolt remover socket that just rounded itself after 5 bolts and they still haven't responded to emails....

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise