Feb 27, 2007
Behind Wilko
Hi James, thanks for the prod...

I still have it, I'm not sure I can let go now. It's now running again after being rebuilt but I've taken it back off the road to do a couple of jobs before show season. I haven't given it much stick after the rebuild as it's running very rich on load. REVO have asked me to contact AKS to have a look but that will have to wait until I've finished my chores :) it will be different.

Other than the engine not much has changed, I sold my interior (it went to a good home), and now have cobra Misanos up front. On standard frames they were awful but I've slammed them now so it's a much nicer place to sit your arse :)

I'll be hitting the strip this year with the goal being 12s... It should've done it last time but there was a massive headwind. I might also speak to UD about a place again but I do have quite a bit to do if I'm going to show it properly.

Last edited:

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Hopefully I'll bump into you at some point this year mate, would be good to see the Misano's fitted!

Bet they're lovely :)

Oct 21, 2006
Norfolk
Hi James, thanks for the prod...

I still have it, I'm not sure I can let go now. It's now running again after being rebuilt but I've taken it back off the road to do a couple of jobs before show season. I haven't given it much stick after the rebuild as it's running very rich on load. REVO have asked me to contact AKS to have a look but that will have to wait until I've finished my chores :) it will be different.

Other than the engine not much has changed, I sold my interior (it went to a good home), and now have cobra Misanos up front. On standard frames they were awful but I've slammed them now so it's a much nicer place to sit your arse :)

I'll be hitting the strip this year with the goal being 12s... It should've done it last time but there was a massive headwind. I might also speak to UD about a place again but I do have quite a bit to do if I'm going to show it properly.

Glad to hear its still with you and that there are plans for 2014. I'll keep an eye out at UD.

Like you, I don't think I could get rid of mine. Come to think of it, Tom's probably the same ;)

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Glad to hear its still with you and that there are plans for 2014. I'll keep an eye out at UD.

Like you, I don't think I could get rid of mine. Come to think of it, Tom's probably the same ;)

Yeah, to be honest it's getting that way now mate :lol:

mrwookie

Big Daddy...
Mar 22, 2008
Cambs & Herts
Nice to see the LCR is still about Aaron and I do wonder when around your neck of the woods if I'll see a blur of red flying past me.

Like you I could never part with my LCR, although I constantly threatend to, and now she is now a lady of lesuire and only gets used at weekends rather than being a daily hack which is great as it means I don't break something every 5 mins...:D

Hoping to hit the shows and Santa Pod this year myself so may see you about.