Product to maintain keep tyres black?

CH1

Jul 6, 2004
Someone a while ago recommended a product that maintains tyres balck colour and prevents them from fading etc, I cant find the thread or product. Anyone got any suggestions???

I have previously used stuff like Turtle Wax's 'Wet N Black' but am looking for something more long lasting, durable and professional. TIA

-CH

CH1

Jul 6, 2004
I 'll get the PoorBoys stuff later online with the rest of the PoorBoys stuff I use.

I was impatient so got a bottle of Meguairs Endurance Gloss for tyres from Halfrauds yesterday-seems as it will be longer lasting than the spray-on stuff I used previously. Cheers.

CH1

Jul 6, 2004
Cheers for the link. Erm but which tyre product is it specifically that you were talking about...the Concept site lists a few

http://ccgi.conceptchemicals.plus.com/concept/catalog/index.php?page=product&type=5&subcatid=5-17

I'd prefer not to use a product thats a mixture of petroluem solvents etc. The stuff I previously used - Turtle Wax Black N Wet was a high gloss spray with instant wet look but that was made of petroleum solvent types etc and the main problem with it was it just did not last at all and it used a lot of product (spray) to get the finish.

So far, I am much happier with the Meguiars Endurance Gloss gel (Purple coloured gel)
product_G7516.jpg

It claims it will last weeks not days - lets wait and see....

When it runs it I will take a look at the other tyre product you suggest, though not sure which it is -theres 5 products there...?