Programming new dash clocks, need SKC

Lucero

Dec 6, 2017
Hi all,

I've had a search but keep getting conflicting info.

Some of the bulbs on my speedo are dying and I found a replacement cluster online. However, typically, nothing is straight forward.

Apparently I need to pull the PIN code from the current cluster and can't use VCDS for that so need something else. Mentions of VAG Tacho but nothing seems to confirm this can be used on the SEAT Ibiza cluster.

Can anyone help with this or point me in the right direction? Replacement cluster is from a used 2014 Ibiza so hopefully straightforward once I get the PIN.

Thanks

explorer

Jul 8, 2016
Hi, I can rent you tool for reading sec block for old cluster and offer you cluster paired for your car plug and play.

Lucero

Dec 6, 2017
Hi, I can rent you tool for reading sec block for old cluster and offer you cluster paired for your car plug and play.

Hi, I appreciate the response. I'd really like to know how to do this myself if possible but if that's not an option, can I send you the used cluster I have? Thanks

explorer

Jul 8, 2016
Hi, you need to read security block from your actual cluster yourself if you are using the car. I am offering you special tool for it. Only with this security block I can pair new cluster as plug and play device.

Lucero

Dec 6, 2017
Hi, you need to read security block from your actual cluster yourself if you are using the car. I am offering you special tool for it. Only with this security block I can pair new cluster as plug and play device.
Thanks, can you PM me and we'll sort it out?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.