Progress pic

2226879_4_full.jpg

Needs lowering next :)

ibiza_95 said:
so what did you end up doing with your old car? insurance payout or did you just not go throgh with the insurance? what you got planned for this one?

Insurance paid out £3k in the end minus £450 excess which was deducted from that. They originally offered me £1250 minus £450 excess.

Plans are all in the signature, all a matter of time really. Be ready for UK Modified Nationals in June.

Last edited:

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
Chris, could you 'not' have salvaged anything off your old one? not even by having a trip down to the scrappy its in? i take it thats somewhere 'local' to you??

Not at a local scrappy unfortunatley. Nothing on it that I want tbh.

Its somewhere in Huddersfield if anyone wants to hunt it down and take bits off it. Doubt knowone on hear would want any of the cosmetic stuff tho.

Useful bits:
Jetex Induction kit
Polished Oil catch tank for Oil breather for induction kit
Black Diamond X-Drilled front discs - Done about 15-20k
Bilstein Sprintline Suspension - Done about 50k tho.
20mm Spacers on the rear
Exhaust - too big n loud, minimal back pressure on it. Jap back box and 5" tailpipe ya see.
Leon headlights and custom slam panel for Ibileon conversion.
Custom rear bumper with rear afterburner lights all flushed in.
Complete flush boot including lights flush over.
Clifford 650 alarm with prox sensor on it 2. I have the key fobs tho.

All the above undamaged and in gd working order. Arches, front bumper, wing mirrors, bonnet, roof, front windshield all damaged. Wheels are all marked, 2 badly due to being dropped on its side.

Wouldnt be hard to track down, it's Repsol Orange lol.

Last edited:

ibiza_95

1.8T MK2 Conversion
itell you what brummy, i bet i know which scrappers that ibiza is in in huddersfield so if you want anything, if its the oneim thinking ofi kind of know the guys there a little if you want anything ill buy it and send you it...
will have a wander down on monday and have a look.

oh and wont you get done for your front tints?
love the white alloys though

Last edited:

chris285

leon mk1 fr tdi
Nov 26, 2004
lincoln, uk
whats the diameter of you wheels on that, as in wheel size and tyre thickeness?

just wondering as i have 16's with 45 diamater, and your wheels seem closer to the arches so wonder the size of your wheels?

wondering as i reckon my suspension is knackered, think its 70k on original suspension thats all and wondering on you setup thats all

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.