PROGRESSIVE PARTS ROLLING ROAD DAY SUNDAY 17th NOVEMBER

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Good pics @Legojon. I noticed there’s one of a certain Speed Blue Mk2 CUPRA R as well lol.

Cheers. I wasn't going to take any of mine (honest) as I figured I can take pictures of my own car any time. But then I walked past it and I had to.

Great photos mate. Love the legojon signature lol

Haha, cheers. I don't mind people sharing and re-using my pictures, it just makes it easier to spot which are mine when loads of people were at an event with cameras.

He just had to incorporate a sheep lol.

The sheep was a given. It took longer to choose a font for my forum name.

Reactions: bigT's lcr

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Cheers. I wasn't going to take any of mine (honest) as I figured I can take pictures of my own car any time. But then I walked past it and I had to.

Haha, cheers. I don't mind people sharing and re-using my pictures, it just makes it easier to spot which are mine when loads of people were at an event with cameras.

The sheep was a given. It took longer to choose a font for my forum name.
I never even noticed that!

I used to get insulted at school and called Sheep. To this day I never knew why, but when Igot older, my mate Chris and I deiced to come up with our own version of the Max Power Mid Night Club p**s take 'Matey Matey Racing' with our own.

We called it 'Sheepy Sheepy Racing' with 'Mint Sauce Tuning'. That was over 20 years ago now. Got I feel old!

Anyway we had a sheep logo similar to that, but smoking a spliff! Because we thought it was cool. I can still draw it even now haha!

Yeah how sad was I!

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015

I used to get insulted at school and called Sheep. To this day I never knew why, but when Igot older, my mate Chris and I deiced to come up with our own version of the Max Power Mid Night Club p**s take 'Matey Matey Racing' with our own.

We called it 'Sheepy Sheepy Racing' with 'Mint Sauce Tuning'. That was over 20 years ago now. Got I feel old!

Anyway we had a sheep logo similar to that, but smoking a spliff! Because we thought it was cool. I can still draw it even now haha!

Yeah how sad was I!

Sheep doesn't seem too bad of a nickname. It's my spirit animal ... since Castleton I've seen that same sheep everywhere I go! No idea how it got to Wales before me!!

bigT's lcr

Delete. Beat. Repeat...
Feb 27, 2016
Leeds

Yeah how sad was I!
Come on @Legojon your sheep wants to get high :roflmao:

Reactions: Legojon

bigT's lcr

Delete. Beat. Repeat...
Feb 27, 2016
Leeds

Yeah how sad was I!
Please draw and post. Im intrigued... :snack:

Reactions: Damo H

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Yes Jon awesome pics do like the one off mine side on parked next to the van

Cheers... would have been better without all the vans scattered round. But the guys did say they'd asked them to move the vans for us the day before (which they agreed) and then on the day didn't bother. :(

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Please draw and post. Im intrigued... :snack:

Lol here you go...

FF690F01-FE58-449D-ADC3-27F30CF0E44C.jpeg

I’m a little rusty but you get the idea.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.