1. Hi Guest. We've recently updated our forum rules. Please take some time to review them. You can read the new rules here
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are available from our online store.

Quote please

Discussion in 'Adrian Flux Insurance Services' started by Tony Tonic, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Tony Tonic

Tony Tonic Active Member

Hi Dan,

DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

I've ordered a Seat Tarraco excellence 2L diesel 150BHP manual should be arriving in May.

JUst wondering if you could give me ballpark quote to see whether I can cancel my current insurance when I sell my car and move elsewhere?

Tried to PM you but don't think I am allowed.

Thanks
    Antonio

2. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

DAN@ADRIAN FLUX Active Member
    Forum Sponsor

Hi Antonio,

Congratulations on the purchase.

I can certainly arrange a quote for you, we're unable to offer ball park figures due to the amount of variables in a quotation along with the most minor of details being able to have such a significant impact on a price.

If you send me your telephone number and email address, I would be happy to arrange for our quotes team to contact you for a no obligation quote.

Kind regards,
    Dan

3. Tony Tonic

Tony Tonic Active Member

Thanks Dan, I've already called up and received a quote, unfortunately it was 4x as much as I pay for my current car so will need to shop around

4. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Forum Sponsor

Hi Antonio,

Ah sorry to hear that! I'm surprised we were so far out but I do really appreciate you giving us a try.

Regards,
    Dan.

5. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Forum Sponsor

Hi,
    It would be worth trying us again before you take delivery of the vehicle as I would imagine as the vehicle is such a new model it can take a while for all the relevant car data bases to be updated with the new vehicles. Some insurers seem to be quicker than others to get them rated.
    Regards,
    Dan.

Tony Tonic likes this.