Quote please

Tony Tonic

Jan 30, 2019
Hi Dan,

DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

I've ordered a Seat Tarraco excellence 2L diesel 150BHP manual should be arriving in May.

JUst wondering if you could give me ballpark quote to see whether I can cancel my current insurance when I sell my car and move elsewhere?

Tried to PM you but don't think I am allowed.

Thanks
Antonio

DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Forum Sponsor
Sep 27, 2016
Hi Antonio,

Congratulations on the purchase.

I can certainly arrange a quote for you, we're unable to offer ball park figures due to the amount of variables in a quotation along with the most minor of details being able to have such a significant impact on a price.

If you send me your telephone number and email address, I would be happy to arrange for our quotes team to contact you for a no obligation quote.

Kind regards,
Dan

Tony Tonic

Jan 30, 2019
Thanks Dan, I've already called up and received a quote, unfortunately it was 4x as much as I pay for my current car so will need to shop around

DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Forum Sponsor
Sep 27, 2016
Hi Antonio,

Ah sorry to hear that! I'm surprised we were so far out but I do really appreciate you giving us a try.

Regards,
Dan.

DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Forum Sponsor
Sep 27, 2016
Hi,
It would be worth trying us again before you take delivery of the vehicle as I would imagine as the vehicle is such a new model it can take a while for all the relevant car data bases to be updated with the new vehicles. Some insurers seem to be quicker than others to get them rated.
Regards,
Dan.

Reactions: Tony Tonic
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members