Radio Code

jk47

Anyone know how to get the stereo to allow you to enter a new code after someone else screws it up and locks it? All it is saying now is '2' and 'SAFE'.

jk47

I also seem to have two manuals, one in English and one in Spanish, both with different codes!

jk47

Thanks, I will give that a go. I just hope I get both codes right when I try it!

AntneeUK

2 Wheels 2 Many
Mar 8, 2009
Nottinghamshire
As daft as it may seem to have to explain this, but I had mine locked out and I was leaving it on for hours and it never gave me any more attempts, because I had the ignition on as well. Keep the ignition off, turn the radio on, lock the doors and come back in an hour or two. Worked for me

dougmcdonald

Jan 25, 2010
Holt, Wilts
I seem to have locked myself out of mine too, didn't read the instructions (or rather the misses didn't whilst poking things when I was driving).

Have just stuck the radio on and locked it up, will go and check it at lunch. Just out of curiosity, when I go back to it, should it have moved into 'code 1000' mode? or do I need to flick it off and on again?

Cheers,

Doug

jk47

I just drove for an hour and it came back with 2000. The more you fail, the longer it takes next time.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members