Radio Ga Ga...

hobbsy

I recently took my Leon through the car wash and as it says in the manual i released and folded down the ariel to protect it. Afterwars i screwed it back into place but since then my radio hasn't come on. Any ideas...?
:think:

DannyC87

Rubbing is Racing :-)
Mar 4, 2008
does the radio actually switch on and just get no reception or not turn on at all?

hobbsy

comes on for about 2 seconds, makes no noises and the goes off again... something comes up on the display but then it all goes off... i had a look in the manual but nothing seems to tie in...

hobbsy

I'll have to have a look on my way home from work but i think it's something to do with a Panel. "No Panel" or something like that...

DannyC87

Rubbing is Racing :-)
Mar 4, 2008
ah, the buttons in the middle of the radio remove - look in the manual; the panel probably just needs removing and putting back in..

hobbsy

Simple as that yeah... haha... Cheers buddy, I'll give it a whirl... I'm not doing that well with the stereo to be honest. I'm sure there is a setting for having all your CD's play randomly. I've done what the manual says by holding down number 6 but it only ever shuffles from the one CD until i get fed up and change CD manually... they all play but the shuffle doesn't include all 6 CD's...

hobbsy

Well Danny you were right... top of the class my friend... Thanks for that. Still cant get the discs to shuffle randomly but i'm getting over it..!!

hobbsy

I'm guessing it was pure coincidence, didn't notice anything sneak into the car during the wash and whip off the face of my stereo but you never know i suppose...

I think "WTF" sums it all up really...

hobbsy

yeah i know, a creation of the devil designed for owners of VW Golfs but it's bloody dark by the time I'm home from work and my little babies take up most of my spare time so it was a quick fix for the clean car junky that i am...

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise