Radio Logo Again

tsmiggy

Feb 12, 2007
Leicestershire
Seat Leon 2015 184 tech. This as been bugging me for a while now. So maybe someone can help.On FM i go to manage logos in the menu,and i get a option to assign logos to the correct channel, either via SD or USB.When i switch to DAB, when i go the manage logos, i do not have the option of SD or USB.I have no problems when it comes to FM,they work fine,but not on DAB.Am i doing this wrong?

Cheers

Mr Pig

Jun 17, 2015
I thought it was the same process for both? I stopped doing it as every now and then the radio resets itself and you loose them anyway.

Mr Pig

Jun 17, 2015
Strange. MIne worked fine on both. LIke I said though, every now and then i get a pop-up asking to confirm stations or something, I can't remember what the box says exactly. It won't go away on its own, you have to press confirm to get rid of it, as as soon as you do the station logos are lost. Annoying.

Dannnnn

Dec 9, 2018
Hampshire
Go here:
https://media.info/radio/how-to/radio-station-logos-for-your-volkswagen-or-skoda-radio

Search for the logo you want
click on it so it opens the page and at the bottom will be "get this logo for your VW"
Save it onto a SD card or USB that has been formatted to FAT32

Plug into car
Go onto Radio
Setup
Scroll to bottom and click on the "add logos" (or similar)
Select the station, select the source, then select the logo.

Done