Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are available from our online store.

Rain/Light Sensor Coding Mk3 FR

Discussion in 'Mk3 Leon Guides (5F) 2012-2020' started by worleyg, Jul 24, 2015.

1. astaller

astaller Active Member

What do you mean exactly wiht this (for stupid german users :))

2. Jeremy Webster

Jeremy Webster Active Member

I
    I have ordered the parts however I don’t have access to OBD11 or VCDs all I have is the carista plug and app. Can you the auto lights on carista or do you require OBD11?

3. astaller

astaller Active Member

OK, I do not know carista at all, I suspect it only works with OBD11 or VDCS

4. Ash82

Ash82 Active Member

I don’t think you can , I’ve got a carista and couldn’t see this in the settings. You have to code your sensor into the car before you can activate it

5. HighFlyingBird

HighFlyingBird '16 FR 1.4 150

I've had the retrofit done for about a week but my wipers have been going funny. They come on when there's water detected as they should but they don't turn off after that, they stay on. Anyone know what it might be? I've replaced the gel pad because it looked a bit cracked but it's still not working, I've requested a return for the sensor on eBay

6. 3formrhalez

3formrhalez Active Member

Anyone in or around Sussex who could help me out with this? Just bought a 64 fr estate, and couldn’t get my head round no auto lights! My Exeo had auto everything.....but wasn’t as rapid :) Happy to pay for help as largely, I wouldn’t have a clue what I was doing!