Random/multiple cylinder misfire detected!please help[B][/B]

adrianofrcarlos

Jul 18, 2012
wolvez
Had coil pack changed again and for the third time cylinder 1 has failed again absolute joke. Before I changed the first coil pack never had one issue with mis Fire or anything now it's just misfire for fun. Only on idle though and low revs

richicupra

Jan 29, 2012
Out of interest if it wasn't misfiring, why did you change the coil pack in the first place?

Maybe the injector on cylinder 1. Have you had the car to the garage recommended earlier?

adrianofrcarlos

Jul 18, 2012
wolvez
Out of interest if it wasn't misfiring, why did you change the coil pack in the first place?

Maybe the injector on cylinder 1. Have you had the car to the garage recommended earlier?

I changed the coil pack originally because engine light come on for cylinder 1 so I changed it and that's when i noticed the misfire on idle.

I did take it to the garage quoted cylinder 1 was 10 psi down running at 180psi compared to the other 3 that was 190psi, persistent misfire only on idle even without engine light present but fine while driving. They said it needs further investigation but I took it to my mate at euro fit and he said high fuel pressure pump and injector 1? Bout 400 quid job apparently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dan FR

Meth addict. Stage 2+ Yo!
Nov 14, 2013
Caerdydd
10psi from 190 is fine.

HPFP would cause other codes and symptoms. You need a new injector. Ignoring it will be costly and could cost you an engine so get it sorted

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.