rashcupra's beezer IHI'd

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
:lol: doesnt suprise me if i had been driving it as it was before as hard as i have been it wouldnt be much off that anyway :shrug:

thanks for working that out for me m0rk! will fill her right up again and drive how i normally would now!

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
a diff will apply power to both wheels, rather than slipping one, which it most likely will at the moment

in low IHI tune Bill was seeing mid 5's at places like trax IIRC

yep.
5.05s best recorded time with magazine timing gear strapped on board. back when 320bhp.

got a racelogic vbox of my own now so can merrily log when i get time.

more power does'nt relate to faster 0-60, 0-100 dashes etc as its about launching and available traction.

its a drug and you want more... but I can say I personally dont want more as mine scares the sh1t out of me currently on new turbo

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
:lol: quality! oh yer totally agree that more power doenst improve your 0-60 by much and traction is the key! new tyres and diff should help me tho

ibizacupra

Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
:lol: quality! oh yer totally agree that more power doenst improve your 0-60 by much and traction is the key! new tyres and diff should help me tho

then to fear for the g'box, CV's and driveshafts

its all part of the fun when enjoying the performance.

sounds like you got a nice mk4 package..

Now think of another 250bhp on top and only 1000kg vehicle weight = performance :)

and the colour of adrenalin is brown! :p
my neighbor/friend drove mine briefly yesterday after replacing my snapped driveshaft in the morning and he had the serious shakes and did'nt rev past 6k of its >8k available, not getting past 3rd gear. He had to go in and have a sweet cup of T :clap: [B)]

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
wow no i think il stick at what it is for a bit DONT WANT to go to far with it but what i want and do are diffrent things :doh: 580bhp :-o

ibizacupra

Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
think 36psi boost on a GT35 60lb compressor on a TD06H turbine wheel.
way too much for now.. and custom settings down to 94% and just brought it down to 88% to see.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.