Rate my purchase

Dyscontinued

Apr 15, 2007
Leeds
Just got back from the car showroom with my deposit paid on an ex-fleet Leon Cupra.

04 Leon Cupra TDi
Black
106,000 miles
Full Seat Service History
12 months MOT
4 Goodyear/Bridgstone tyres
1 half inch square blemish on bonnet that's been touched up poorly but have to really study to see it.

£7,750

I'm well pleased. It's sooo gorgeous and looks perfect condition, much better than the ones I saw earlier today that had a fair few chips and mobile holders stuck to the dashboards.

Now to sort my insurance and money so I can go pick it up this week :)

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
I think you paid the upper end of the cars value with that mileage, but if it's a good one that's been well looked after, and if the dealer is a good one, it will be worth it :)

Enjoy it :D

Don't worry about the mileage:

1. it's a diesel, and
2. a high mileage newer car is likely to have done most of its miles on the motorway, which is kind on brakes etc and good for the engine.... I would say a 3 year old car with 100k is FAR better than a six year old car with say 15k on the clock*

that's just my opinion before I get :flamed: !!!

enjoy it!!:clap:

* assuming that said high mileage car has been looked after/serviced properly, which by the sound of it yours has

cobraman2007

Feb 28, 2007
Yeap - high mileage like that in a diesel is actually a good thing and it has been run in. Probably mainly motorway miles looking at the age of the car.

Anyways, what colour is it and why does it have both Bridgestone/Goodyear tyres. Surely stick with one brand on all four corners? Or am I talking nonsense here?

Cheers - Cobraman2007

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
Anyways, what colour is it and why does it have both Bridgestone/Goodyear tyres. Surely stick with one brand on all four corners? Or am I talking nonsense here?

Cheers - Cobraman2007

Ideally, yes. But for budget reasons that's not always possible. The only vital thing is to ensure both wheels on each axle have the same tyres. So both fronts and both rears running the same, at the very least.

Nutkin

Pop-a-Keg ya?
Aug 24, 2006
Schnaitsee
yeah high millage is nothing to fear. my car was only year and a half old and had close to 50k miles on it. didnt bother me nice and run in :D.

Dyscontinued

Apr 15, 2007
Leeds
Tis Metallic Black.

Guessing the tyres were done at different times.

The mileage doesn't worry me it look sin great condition and I could afford it! lol

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.