RDS' Leon Cupra R

L14M H

Dec 7, 2013
Stunning. Just the way a car should be, looked after like a show car, driven and used to full potential on track.

RDS

OEM+
Aug 11, 2010
Newcastle upon Tyne
Stunning. Just the way a car should be, looked after like a show car, driven and used to full potential on track.

Thanks mate :) I try although I had a closer look at the passenger side yesterday and the gravel's done a fair bit of damage to the paint :/ need to get it cleaned and polished to see what I can do with it.

This bay looks too good! Great work as always mate love the shield.

Cheers dude :D

louiev1

Dec 25, 2014
Can I ask what ram air filter you are running? I am looking into air filters/induction kits and can't seem to find the one you have :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RDS

OEM+
Aug 11, 2010
Newcastle upon Tyne
Evening folks, nothing major happening but thought I'd throw an update on here in any case.

Decided to take the plunge and get some wheels:

Going to wrap them in a set of federal 595 RS-Rs
Cars due a service, sorting out a decat for it and a proper map then it's off for more track action.

Can't wait to get the wheels on and everything sorted :thumbup:

irf

Feb 5, 2014
Been reading bits and pieces of this thread, love the car, has it been mapped properly yet? And how have you found the diff?

Ronin225

Jan 17, 2008
Worcester
Many man points have been awarded to you for lightweight wheels with super sticky tyres
Just need to hope nothing expands quicker than the other with heat with a clearance like that

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.