Rear Anti Roll Bar

PhatPhil

Just thought I'd share this with you as I couldn't see it on the H&R website.

Emailed them the other day about various bits and bobs for the Ibiza Cupra TDI

Turns out they have just launched the REAR anti roll bar for the car.

Part number is 33325-2

If this changes the handling anything like it did on my Golf then your in for a treat!! Bye bye understeer :D

PhatPhil

It's not on the website guys - www.h-r.com

I'm getting in touch with the UK distributor and possibly running a group buy on these :)

stoneyfordNI

GGG GGG GGGIGITYYY
Jan 9, 2005
Lisburn NI
it is , put that addy thruthis and click product at the top , then wat looks lick stabiliser , then seat then the wee button underneath, its at the bottom of the list

stoneyfordNI

GGG GGG GGGIGITYYY
Jan 9, 2005
Lisburn NI
thinks thats the TUV cert. just like a BS standard thing, basically means they can trace a single batch if something happens me thinks, means damm all

Aug 1, 2005
Cullompton . Devon
So its 20mm but since technically we havent got a anti roll bar on the back at the moment dont know how to compare it to what i have at the moment plus i dont want to have 20mm front and rear really.I would need alot more info before i buy one but definately very interested.

Aug 1, 2005
Cullompton . Devon
I know how they work its just that i have got 20mm antiroll bar up front at the moment so i dont want a 20mm on the rear really as i have always been told that a car needs bigger roll bar on the rear as you did with your golf (22mm front 25mm rear ) and as i dont have a roll bar on the rear i dont know how to measure the strengh of what i have on the rear at the moment to the 20mm H+R bar plus as i just stated if a car is ment to be more firm on the rear then the front surely since i have already got 20mm roll bar on the front the rear setup would be firmer ie more then what a 20mm roll bar would be.Would like some techie minded person to say i am wrong :shrug:

PhatPhil

Yeah I know what your saying. I just put the 20mm rear size down to the Ibiza being smaller and lighter than the Golf

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Neo_VR said:
Jabbas Rear ARB is 22mm :)

Doesn't mean that it's stiffer though.... or made to the same specification

different materials have different characteristics

I'd sooner trust a company that is proven in making stuff (H&R) than someone who buys in & rebrands.

faboka vrs

Mar 26, 2004
Liverpool
PhatPhil said:
Just thought I'd share this with you as I couldn't see it on the H&R website.

Emailed them the other day about various bits and bobs for the Ibiza Cupra TDI

Turns out they have just launched the REAR anti roll bar for the car.

Part number is 33325-2

If this changes the handling anything like it did on my Golf then your in for a treat!! Bye bye understeer :D

According to www.Motorsportworld.co.uk That part number is for the front ARB 20mm

You then have H-33325-1 which again is a 20mm front ARB but for coilovers.

Nothing else is listed

So I take it infact H&R do not make a rear ARB? :confused:

JBS Sales

I have got them calling me back in a short while so I will ask them.
Will let you know
Sarah

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.