Rear Parcel Shelf

karizma_fas

ICE ICE BABY!
Feb 27, 2009
Central Scotland
Hi all,

It's my first post! Hopefully 1st of many.

Bought my 2005 Black Leon Cupra R 2 weeks ago and love it! Had a Toyota Glanza V before that and a Mk3 Ibiza before that. Always wanted a LCR and finally can say I own 1.

Anyway, Just wondering where I can get a rear parcel shelf for my LCR. The one I have is broken. The clip holding the shelf on is snapped.

Is any1 selling 1? :confused:

Many thanks
Mark

james walker

cooling is the key people
May 24, 2007
retford notts
try sere motors in the sponsors section, may just be able to get a new clip.....

if not scrappies will have one, not a common part people buy i wouldnt have thought.

dmmsta

Sold car - bought bike
Feb 10, 2007
Maidstone - Kent
Hi all,

It's my first post! Hopefully 1st of many.

Bought my 2005 Black Leon Cupra R 2 weeks ago and love it! Had a Toyota Glanza V before that and a Mk3 Ibiza before that. Always wanted a LCR and finally can say I own 1.

Anyway, Just wondering where I can get a rear parcel shelf for my LCR. The one I have is broken. The clip holding the shelf on is snapped.

Is any1 selling 1? :confused:

Many thanks
Mark

As said have a nose around the For Sale sections, might be something in there...you might find someone who has replaced theirs with an acoustic shelf??

Again, another person asking where they can buy seat parts from....!

Try a Seat dealer....

Give the guy a break...1st post an all, and we all know the mark up that some Stealers can put on parts...

It's so you can hook your boot carpet up out of the way whilst taking out the spare wheel.

I never knew that, and why did it not occur to me sooner :doh:

DAN T

hi m8 is one at the scrapyard near me if u still interested for £15 plus u need to pay postage on top to that , is not black , a bit gray in good condition for an 03 car.

Mar 18, 2003
In oncoming traffic
Visit site
If this is the bit (No3) try askin in dealer section on here for part no listed.
parcelshel.jpg

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.