rear strut brace interest?

gazjones

ive been able to get forge to make a mk4 rear strut brace, will be similar to the ones some people have already got from a previouse GB, im not sure on price yet will probably depend on numbers but i know there are lots out there that want one of these, if we get numbers fast they should have them made in about 5 weeks!!!!! so if your interested post your name below

1. gazjones
2. guinness
3. evo2345
4. dash
5. TWP
6. bunnin
7. simon34
8. ibiza mk4
9. ric 2001
10. AD LAV
11. ph2858
12. ollyR

cheers gaz

Last edited by a moderator:

gazjones

cant see it being more than that mate
basically just need number for interest then can get price on it

ANdy947

Mar 20, 2003
Visit site
in boot on rear struts :p.

:whistle:

And?

If there is no info on exactly how and where it mounts then you're not going to get much interest.

There are rear braces which are purely for looks as they mount to the top of the dampers. . . . Defo not interested in one of those. :)

TWP

Feb 19, 2006
Are these for looks only? Or is there a slight performance increase too?

Dependant on price, I'm interested.

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
the rear dampers bolt to the the top of the arches from the outside and the bolts cant be accesed from in the boot so im guessing it goes from n/s to o/s of the rear axle on the strut lower bolt but i could be wrong! im certainly not cutting any boot trims to fit it tho!

dash

Feb 11, 2006
surrey
there are two bolts above the wheel arches in the boot and reinforcing them strenghen the mid section of the car...less flex at the rear:happy: FLEXGEOMETRY

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
well i done full suspension change on my own at work and behind my boot trims there isnt any strut bolts and the struts i changed over have got two 17mm bolts holding the strut to the outside in the upper of the rear arches so im 99% sure it wont be in the boot :shrug:

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise