rear strut brace interest?

gazjones

fair point well ill have to see what its like when i get one fitted

TWP

Feb 19, 2006
Wonder what the chances of getting a deal from forge for front AND rear strut braces?

gazjones

im not sure could ask them if they could knock a little of the rear strut brace if bought with a front one. but that would be up to them and not me

TWP

Feb 19, 2006
Yeah, cheers mate, that would be great.

Are we looking at getting a price this week?

gazjones

i hope so ill ring them and talk to them about it was hoping for a bit more interest tbh but people might not have seen the thread yet

gazjones

sure ill put your name down and let you know prices as soon as they tell me

Ibiza_Mk4

When would Forge expect payment?
If it's anytime after Feb 22nd, then I'm in! :) (depending on price obviously)

Like someone else said, I would also be interested in a front and rear package if you could get a price.

thanks

gazjones

will be about 5 weeks time i sould say spoke to them today and ill know a bit more tomorrow about prices and so on

Josh_PoloGTi

Are they anything like this one?

Fabia-Strut-Brace-006.jpg

Fabia-Strut-Brace-007.jpg

Fabia-Strut-Brace-009.jpg

Fabia-Strut-Brace-012.jpg

Fabia-Strut-Brace-014.jpg

??

gazjones

it may be the same as that but forge miht change the way it mounts but the ones in the pics at the start are link that

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
Stick me down then fella, if it's about sixty quid and not til next month that's cool.
Pics and fitting example be good though...

gazjones

none made yet ad lav so cant put any pics of it up but based on the pic already posted
will put your name down

gazjones

its not a group buy as such so wont follow the rules of a GB as it will be a normal product they produce just needed to know how much interest so they could go ahead and make it

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.