rear strut brace interest?

gazjones

will ring tomorrow to find out price mounting are likely to be same as in the picture of the skoda but they are loking at alternative locations, will find out more tomorrow as the have had a week to look at a rear brace and find out machining costs

gazjones

FMSBREVO.jpg

this is how its going to look they are basing it on the evo8 one they make but are still looking at different ways of attatching it to the car

gazjones

belive for scn members it will be £67 bit more than first though but looks better than first thought i belive

OllyR

car doesn't arrive for 3 months but where do I sign to get my mitts on one of these?!?

gazjones

at first it was a put your name down to get one, but forge are now doing this as a main production item so you will be able to get it from them in 3 months time, but ill put you on the list on the first page just so forge know how many they will need to make right away really. looking at about 5 weeks till they are ready so plenty of time yet

davels

soon 2B 2 wheeler!
Jun 16, 2006
Norwich
put me down for one of these too please, i don't have a car at the mo but at least i can twirl it round while i'm waiting:whistle:

davels

soon 2B 2 wheeler!
Jun 16, 2006
Norwich
Forge's address is Bristol on there website, but i dunno if thats just the head office rather than the techy place :shrug:

davels

soon 2B 2 wheeler!
Jun 16, 2006
Norwich
just found this on one of the intercooler pages they have (no you one i know but mentions where they fit it :D)
Our technicians can install this product to your vehicle, by appointment, at our premisses in Gloucester (UK) for an additional £110

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise