rear strut brace interest?

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
it does look good :hide: !!!!!!! and thicker than the before pics how exactly does it mount i want 1 but havent got a great deal of dolar lying aroung at the mo :(

Triple D

Looks cool forge :D is it easy to fit? or easier than my other one? Richard can fit it for me ;) :lol:

Guinness

Finally got the BMW
Nov 29, 2006
Newcastle
£99.88 **** that! sorry to be blunt n all but I just dont think its worth it. Fair enough if some others do but as I said wouldnt pay more than £60 and even then it wud have 2 be amazing

dash

Feb 11, 2006
surrey
wow Thats not cheap!
....at that price and how much difference it would make !
I surely would give that a miss
Sorry Guys

Guinness

Finally got the BMW
Nov 29, 2006
Newcastle
not saying it isnt good Im just saying the money to benefit ratio is rather lacking. in that it wont do a lot and for £90 with our discount aint great, anyway good luck

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
Looks great, i'll wait for feedback on how it handles with it from gaz before buying, as said, thought it would be £60 ish?

I do need a trip up to forge soon so we'll see, saving £££ first!

Triple D

Looks sweeeeet and ill be collecting my old one and my free new shiney forge one on thursday maybe :D:funk:

Triple D

Free??? HOW?! :)

;););) thats for me to know and you lot not to find out :lol: :p

I lent them my old one to look at the design and then they changed a few things(mounting design) etc etc and came up with there own. Hence i helped them, so they give me a free be ;)

Triple D

And the old one is buggared?? I mean the strut brace??

What colour and diesel of course?? :)

Nah its not me getting a cupra :lol: i dont want to get raped by insurance than you very much.............
It will be going on the GF 20vt Cupra, and the old one may be up for sale ;) at a slightly cheaper price of maybe £50

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise