Rear tyre wear why

Mar 2, 2008
Hello, sisters diesal fr rear passengers tyre has worn on the inside, what would of caused that to of happened. New tyres put on today so doesnt want that to happen again, thanks

I'm sure there are several threads about this somewhere. IIRC it's the camber setting on the rear which causes excessive wear on the inside. If you get a full alignment check done, they should be able to sort it out for you. Worth doing not only because of the wear, but certain tyres make a lot of noise when they wear in that specific way, so it can improve comfort/noise levels too.

BlackMagicLeon

Jun 11, 2008
Hampshire
Mine has done the same so I'm keen to get the alignment done too.. can anyone suggest what the correct values should be? I vaguely remember another thread mentioning that SEAT had released revised figures? Don't really want to go and get the alignment done if they'll just reset it back to the 'bad' original settings..

Is it the same across the range? (Mine is an 06 Reference Sport)

Mar 30, 2008
Edinburgh
The default camber setting from factory is a little high. If possible get the rear camber reduced by about 0.5 degree. It should help without affecting the handling that much.