Sideflap left in Brilliant Black
Article number 3 door: 5F3854815
Item number for 5-door: 5F4854815
Item number for combination: 5F9854815

Sideflap right in Brilliant Black
Article number 3 door: 5F3854816
Item number for 5-door: 5F4854816
Item number for combination: 5F9854816
this info is priceless! the number of VAG parts catalogues and exploded diagrams i've trawled through has been mind numbing .. and finally the numbers appear. it's a pity there aren't any images but hopefully the dealer will have a clue.

thanks tomstacey :worship:

Last edited:

thefunkygibbon

Mk3 Leon Cupra 280
Jan 9, 2012
awesome. thanks. not sure i'll bother at around £120 though.
for 60 i would have bothered. will check tomorrow/tues with the dealer to see what they say.

jimiC

Mar 3, 2015
South Derbyshire
yea i was thinking it seems pretty pricey for a couple of strips of mass produced plastic when the whole colour pack can be had for £380 more. will wait on the actual prices i guess

tomstacey

SEATed conformably
Aug 10, 2011
No problems folks! I work for a German company, so always helpful to have stuff looked up in German!!!

Last edited:

tomstacey

SEATed conformably
Aug 10, 2011
Interesting Syphon....

Looking at the Golf ones (I know they aren't exactly the same) I don't reckon you'd need to remove the spoiler? I think they'd just push on up from underneath. Especially if you used Silicone rather than double-side tape..

Did you get a price 828?

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
The exploded diagram I saw had the spoiler off and lots of glue and tape involved.

Guess it's possible to fit something glued onto the glass etc, but won't be the proper fit as it's meant to be.

Scott

tomstacey

SEATed conformably
Aug 10, 2011
Supposedly reduce drag and thus economy and performance. All economy model Golfs and the performance ones get them. With the Leon, its just Ecomotive + Cupra Black/White/Orange Line...

corfyboy

Sep 28, 2014
plus.google.com
d6323fc150a7413b7e272248eaf79203.jpg
that's the part number for the side trims for the golf but I believe they don't fit the cupra spoiler I believe they fit the ecomotive spoiler that's what I've been told. my golf gtd had them on only double sided taped on had a set replaced under warranty as they started to come off.. I now have an fr and want to add them to it but not sure what spoiler I need just hearing different things at the minute
dc61a18e4eead8c155e247a9a9c188c3.jpg
my old golf ones

Last edited:

tardis56

i wonder if tardis56 realised that and instead modified the top of them to fit rather than remove main spoiler...

Hi all, don't come on here too often!
My dealer put a set on their demonstrator (Snowsgroup Southampton) but didn't fit very well. My set are cut about at the top that fits under the (Cupra) spoiler but luckily you don't see it.
You have one chance to fit them correctly as the double sided tape sticks like a leech!! Personally I think it looks quite neat. I also fitted a MkII Cupra splitter which despite many miles has stayed put.

tomstacey

SEATed conformably
Aug 10, 2011
Great - thanks for the details!

So on a Cupra you reckon you HAVE to cut them? Do you have any close pics of the cut to see how its done?

Thanks for coming back to us :)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.