Reasons to like the LCR

Bloooor

Mate, if you want one, have it. We all know we have "silly moments" but it dont matter how old you are, we still have them! As for the not respecting it..im guessing you will be like me, its my baby, i really wanted one, paid a lot of money for one, and spent the money tuning it, so i respect the car, and the driving conditions, after all, the last thing you want to do is wrap it after all the joy of getting one!!!
As for handling, i have KW coilovers, neuspeed 28 - 25 ARB, mkiv upper strut brace, and a rear upper strut brace, with good rubber..i would challenge anyone with a front wheel drive car to have a go if they think there's is better!! On the track, its very good, and i have pushed it much harder than i would on the road, and it is very neutral, and catchable to have a play with, but it does not make you invincible!
Go for it chap, if you want one, buy it, and as i said, just respect your hard earned purchase!

Matt

Thanks mate, I've been trying to tell people this but it's hard on a public forum to judge somebody. You hit the nail on the head with "its my baby, i really wanted one, paid a lot of money for one, and spent the money tuning it, so i respect the car, and the driving conditions, after all, the last thing you want to do is wrap it after all the joy of getting one" This will be my second car, which may sound bad to some but it only means that my first car (1.4 16v clio) has been cherrished and I have always looked after it and spent stupid moneymaking it drive/look nicer! The Cupra I'm hoping to have for atleast a good 5 years so will want to keep it in the best condition possible so no Ragging when it's Raining I say :)

Danny - Just having a look at the site now dude, will get some tickets bought and come down to as many as possible! :D

DannyC87

Rubbing is Racing :-)
Mar 4, 2008
sounds good mate. seat need all the support they can get at the minute - and its a good day out!

Rarpuc

Jun 28, 2008
west of scotland
Mate, if you want one, have it. We all know we have "silly moments" but it dont matter how old you are, we still have them! As for the not respecting it..im guessing you will be like me, its my baby, i really wanted one, paid a lot of money for one, and spent the money tuning it, so i respect the car, and the driving conditions, after all, the last thing you want to do is wrap it after all the joy of getting one!!!
As for handling, i have KW coilovers, neuspeed 28 - 25 ARB, mkiv upper strut brace, and a rear upper strut brace, with good rubber..i would challenge anyone with a front wheel drive car to have a go if they think there's is better!! On the track, its very good, and i have pushed it much harder than i would on the road, and it is very neutral, and catchable to have a play with, but it does not make you invincible!
Go for it chap, if you want one, buy it, and as i said, just respect your hard earned purchase!

Matt
Well said! I seen an LCR being driven very foolishly and dangerously just the other week and the driver was by no means young!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.