RECALL: Brake Servo Hose

AaronM

Jul 6, 2006
New Forest
www.gtiowners.co.uk
also i would not of known about this, brought the cupra recently and got it checked on the seat database and it stil needs to be done. Booked in for 12th August, they said it shoudl take 20mins and will do it while I wait :D

Oct 17, 2006
Walthamstow
I know this is old but do you guys think i can still get mine done - had it about 3 months now - and before reading this i did notice something dodgy when I pressed the brake hard - it would shake slightly and my brake warning lights been going off a few times - theres plenty of fluid and discs/pads are fine -

Matt752

Hey guys, i just rung SeatUK about the recall and mine was done in May 2005, what a result. Thats a load off my mind!!

Cupra Ben

Jan 26, 2007
How do you find out if its been done? Ring Seat UK I take it? Anyone got the number?
Only bought my Ibiza about 3 weeks ago, no idea if its been done before or not.

Last edited:

new2this

Jul 11, 2004
porthcawl s.wales
same here who do you ring to see if the car has been back for its recalls? and can you still take them back after this length of time?

could i just pop to a dealer and ask?

messer

May 5, 2005
I have just called my local dealer and provided them with my reg number and they told me that this recall is out standing on my car so booked in to get it done.

Myki da Pyki

Jul 15, 2007
Bristol
www.facebook.com
Just looked at mine and its split. Ive had mine a year and have no recipt of any recall work being done on it so il give seat a ring tomorrow to check there records for me. Do you think they'd replace mine for me even tho its been a while since the recall?

edit:

Gave seat a call they looked at there records and it hasnt been done on mine so im booked in next week for it to be done

Last edited:

scaredpassenger

Oct 3, 2007
Essex
i just called my local dealer they said they couldnt tell me if the recall was outstanding till they had physically looked at the vehicle!!

what a load of bull!

i didnt tell them i worked for ford and know how recalls work!!!!

my local dealer is just in it for the cash!

is there a seat UK number i can ring to check this stuff out???

Dan.Payne

Oct 30, 2005
Over The Rainbow
i just called my local dealer they said they couldnt tell me if the recall was outstanding till they had physically looked at the vehicle!!

what a load of bull!

i didnt tell them i worked for ford and know how recalls work!!!!

my local dealer is just in it for the cash!

is there a seat UK number i can ring to check this stuff out???

There should also be a a sticker under the carpet in the boot to the left of the spare wheels if its been done.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members