recall

jay-bob 25

Jun 18, 2004
had a phone call on tuesday from barlow motors wton were i purchased my fr tdi new in june to say there is a recall on my car for airbag sensors , so booked it in when they return after newyear

Jun 5, 2008
Leeds
mine is a 57 and i was in the garage just over a week ago and they never mentioned it?? My garage is pretty rubbish though

gjt880

Mines a 56 and I've already had mine in to sort out an airbag fault. Was told it was a know problem. Tried a wiring fix but that failed then had the drivers seat air bag replaced. Had no problems since.

flashp

Jul 1, 2008
As a point of interest re VAG group cars, I had this on an 04 (new shape) Octavia. Problem with airbag wiring...not sure of specifics.

jay-bob 25

Jun 18, 2004
got my fr tdi back from garage and according to the sheet i signed it was the air bag sensors recall campaingn no 69 H2

chrisjgill

Dec 13, 2007
Skipton
Picked mine up from its service today and stealer said we need it back in ASAP for a recall on the sensor. It came up on the computer when they ran a check on the chassis no. Mine is a 2008 FR petrol on a 57 plate.

SSimpson3

Sep 1, 2008
Insch, Aberdeenshire
mine is an 07 and i had it at the stealers 6 weeks ago due to an airbag fault and was told it was the wiring under the seat and it was repaired, the light came on again last week so im trying to get booked back in again!!!!!

shaw25

Nov 1, 2008
north lanarkshire
my car (06 fr tdi) is at the dealers today for the airbag light no mention of a recall from them. I'll ask them about it when i pick the car up later.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members