Reccommend me a brake pad upgrade 2.0t FR

GazzFR

As above, my front pads need replacing, not looking at the discs yet, are there any suitable upgrade pads for general driving taking into account its now stage 1 tuned. Thanks

Poverty

you forgot to add that if you want Ferodo you need to disable the brake sensor with a VAGcom

Im going with Yellowstuff pads would go for Redstuff but the price difference is only couple of pounds (like 5 I think)

EBC isnt well regarded.

Cupra brake sensor is non existent [:@]

rllmuk

Apr 23, 2005
you forgot to add that if you want Ferodo you need to disable the brake sensor with a VAGcom

Im going with Yellowstuff pads would go for Redstuff but the price difference is only couple of pounds (like 5 I think)

Easy to do, and if you're down to the sensor you've already damaged the discs in all likelyhood.

After going through all sorts of makes on my old LCR, the DS2500 were streets ahead. Didn't rate EBC when I tried them.

GazzFR

Why do you need to turn off the brake sensor?

rllmuk

Apr 23, 2005
They don't have the sensor wire, you just need to tie the wires together from the connector on the car when fitting them (therefore completing the circuit ensuring the warning light is not triggered).

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.