Recommended SEAT Dealers around the NW (Liverpool/Preston etc)

• Thread starter Deleted member 74601
  • Start date

MJ

Public transport abuser
Apr 22, 2008
Manchester
m.facebook.com
Having worked at cooks for 6 years as a technician i can certainly say that there are not many dealers like them and they have a couple of highly skilled lads in the workshop.

Deleted member 74601

Is everyone still happy with Liverpool SEAT?

I'm moving to liverpool for uni in a couple of weeks, and my service is due, so i was going to get it done there due to being able to see the garage from my accommodation lol!

They're a bag of ****.

I've started going to Warrington.

SEAT Liverpool told me trying to get around 50mpg in my Leon was normal, when I've been getting much higher. I basically went in there with a list of problems that they told me was normal.

They also told Benjic that it was normal for DSG gear boxes to jump out of gear.

I've been to Warrington since, and they're not bad, but still not brilliant. David Cook might be next on the cards but they're a bit far away.

littlefella

Jun 9, 2012
london/liverpool
i aint happy with liverpool seat either
picked up new LCR on 01/09 - day after they're trying to flog me after sales servicing programme telling me the free servicing they'd agreed 5months prior wasn't honoured - called seat finance n it was!!!
also paid for supagard that has unlikely been applied - ie no welcome pack, no sticker in window n no invoice/receipt/dealers stamp -
WOULD NOT RECOMMEND
rant rant rant

cars f***in awesome though :p

littlefella

Jun 9, 2012
london/liverpool
i had my FR re serviced at liverpool seat matey n servicing wise i was happy (but then i had spat my dummy out n dismantled my pram just prior, to there head office follwin complete break failure on an A road!!!!!)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.