Record entry list for BTCC 2011

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
27 Entires confirmed for this season.

http://www.btcc.net/html/generalnews_detail.php?id=2294

No second Leon announced for the STR team though at this stage, so it'll be just Tom Boardman out in the only remaining SEAT.

STR posted up a pic of the car with its revised 2011 livery earlier and Tom in his race suit.

main.php

main.php

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Doesn't sound like good news for the AmD YRC Golf today. :(

New engine just died after 1 lap of the afternoon test session. Game over for today, and now they have the rush on to be ready for the final pre season test on Tuesday ahead of the season start at Brands next weekend.

Bad luck, but wishing you every bit of luck and success for the season. Lets hope the gremlins are over for 2011.

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
From the sounds of it, looks like the Leon is having issues too. It's only set 3 laps so far, all of which are well off the pace.

Hope they get the VW engine sorted in the Leon and the Golf and its not going to be dogging it all season. :(

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
What sort of reputation do they have? I have to admit I hadn't heard of them until last year when AmD ran the N/A version in the Golf.

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Ancient VW engine builders - they built the F2 Engines from the late 90's, and many Audi race engines since. I think they also supplied the Skoda WRC engines

chris285

leon mk1 fr tdi
Nov 26, 2004
lincoln, uk
Was there today and disappointed not to see anything of the golf and very little of the Leon, thought I heard the rods were bent on the golf when they checked it although I may be wrong and the Leon never looked on it when out. Fingers crossed the gremlins are fixed and both are competitive over the season though

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members