Red Exeo ST Spotted A90 Dunfermline

Mrski1

May 12, 2008
Aberdeen
Is this anyone on here? Spotted a nice looking red Exeo ST with anthracite wheels and roof racks on the A90 at Dunfermline on Sunday night, always a surprise to see another Exeo on the road!

Exomotive

Exomotive
Dec 4, 2015
Norfolk
Yeah, it's funny. Whenever I've been in the process of buying a car and for a long time afterwards, I seem to see that model everywhere, but not with the Exeo!

I started buying my Exeo saloon in November and I've been driving it for three weeks now, but I've only seen two on the road in that time, despite noticing every A4 B6/B7!

Still, as TVR used to say, they're so rare they make Ferraris look like Cortinas!

Happy New Year.

Mrski1

May 12, 2008
Aberdeen
I think most Exeo owners realise there are not many around, when I come across another one we usually end up looking at each other as if to say, finally!

Mr owl

Aug 8, 2015
They are rare even down the London area. Oddly enough I had the pleasure to be cut up by very similar exeo to mine near Toddington, M1. Thats what you call a surprise! Also there is one living few streets away from me and one taxi (a nice silver sport tech 11 plate)

Cornishgreg

Feb 13, 2014
Come to Cornwall, there are a good few here. The local dealer has been very successful at selling the ex Seat UK cars to canny owners looking for a deal. I see at least 3 others every day!

JR_130

Mar 24, 2009
Come to Cornwall, there are a good few here. The local dealer has been very successful at selling the ex Seat UK cars to canny owners looking for a deal. I see at least 3 others every day!

they seem to be really popular in Northern Ireland too, there are at least 3 others in the car parks around my office, and I'd say it would be unusual to not see at least 1 on the roads daily. usually over 50 for sale Sale here too

Mr owl

Aug 8, 2015
I do regular journey on the M1 near Milton Keynes and it had been weeks since I saw one. I see one pretty much everyday but it is always same one living locally to me. On the other hand I did some 1600 miles round trip on the continent during Christmas and didn't see a single one. If I see one they're almost always black, silver or white.

Mr Bigglesworth

Dec 13, 2008
Herts
They are rare even down the London area. Oddly enough I had the pleasure to be cut up by very similar exeo to mine near Toddington, M1. Thats what you call a surprise! Also there is one living few streets away from me and one taxi (a nice silver sport tech 11 plate)

What colour was the Toddington Exeo and was it a ST/Saloon?

decadent

Apr 1, 2012
Herts
I've only ever seen 6 in Hertfordshire (and know of one other -- Mr Biggleswade!)

1 FL white (like mine but a 143)
1 black SE on std 18s
1 silver FL
1 red estate in a village in Herts
1 black saloon (neighbour of the above!)
1 black FL saloon that I overtook on the A1 this week.

None of them acknowledged me in mine tho :(

Mr Bigglesworth

Dec 13, 2008
Herts
I've only ever seen 6 in Hertfordshire (and know of one other -- Mr Biggleswade!)

1 FL white (like mine but a 143)
1 black SE on std 18s
1 silver FL
1 red estate in a village in Herts
1 black saloon (neighbour of the above!)
1 black FL saloon that I overtook on the A1 this week.

None of them acknowledged me in mine tho :(

That's enough for a meet!

Exomotive

Exomotive
Dec 4, 2015
Norfolk
There's one for sale in Magherafelt (between Antrim and Londonderry) that you all simply must see! It's from the link provided by JR_130 - thanks mate.

I don't like red cars but this one is mindblowing. It's a basic 'S' with no chrome windows but somehow it looks better - or maybe it's more to do with those shiny new 19s it's sitting on...

http://www.usedcarsni.com/2011-Seat-Exeo-S-CR-TDI-Good-Spec-155475667

Lot's of super photos - enjoy!

JR_130

Mar 24, 2009
i've seen quite a few dealers doing the same, advertising the car with a new set of wheels with WOW factor at additional cost. upselling to the max!!

patken

Jul 23, 2015
It really does make a change not driving the same as everybody else I had 2 seat exeos loved them then in November 2015 I parted with my silver sport tech 170 St when I seen a nice black 15 plate Nissan x-trail for sale I traded exeo in now 4 months down the line I'm back to a seat exeo silver sport tech 170 St lost about £4500 all in didn't know what I had till I never had it I will never part with this one so think about before parting with a very rare car

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise