Reduce the stupid 15 Posts rule !

scopo

Come on mods, please reduce the stupid 15 Posts rule !

I would love to post some of the stuff I have done to my car in the hope that it would help someone, but I cant because I havent got 15 post to attach images etc.

Whats the reason behind this rule ? I mean 5 or 10 fair enough, but 15 !!!!:rolleyes:

maccp

I have a problem with my car which I need some help with and in order to do that I need to post pics but not enough posts yet.Forgive me but to be honest I am using this thread to bump up my posts.

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
Easiest answer to that is for you to post some more useful stuff thereby increasing your post count sufficiently to enable you to pass the 15 posts rule which is is neither stupid nor a hinderance for people that have every intention of staying around and being a valued part of the forum
:D

MarkE

Acceptable in the 80s
Jul 20, 2003
Lancaster
www.markeaston.org

I would love to post some of the stuff I have done to my car in the hope that it would help someone, but I cant because I havent got 15 post to attach images etc.

Whats the reason behind this rule ? I mean 5 or 10 fair enough, but 15 !!!!:rolleyes:

Calling an existing rule stupid, possibly not the best way to put your point across? :shrug:

Mat

coming from someone with just 6 posts, I'm suprised m0rk hasn't laughed at you and deleted you from the system ;)

15 posts aint that hard TBH

Mat

Calling an existing rule stupid, possibly not the best way to put your point across? :shrug:

lol....

I dare him to call one of the admins stupid. :D See how quickly he gets his point across then LMAO

scopo

What a lot of friendly chaps you are !!!!

I would gladly post useful stuff if I COULD !!!

I stand by my original comments I do think it is a stupid rule, and I am entitled to my opinion & comments!!
I would hope the the mods would be able to cope with someone calling a rule stupid and wouldn't delete me from the system !!! :rolleyes:

oggymk4

just welcome every newbie!! aswell as getting your posts up its also polite!!:D

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
What a lot of friendly chaps you are !!!!

I would gladly post useful stuff if I COULD !!!

I stand by my original comments I do think it is a stupid rule, and I am entitled to my opinion & comments!!
I would hope the the mods would be able to cope with someone calling a rule stupid and wouldn't delete me from the system !!! :rolleyes:

why would we want to change a rule that has worked for years, just so a person could sign on then enlighten us within minutes of joining the forum?

this USEFUL stuff you have .. have you SEARCHED to see if its already in the system ?
are you 100% certain that whatever you have to tell us is so Earth shattering that it cant wait ?

:rolleyes:

scopo

are you 100% certain that whatever you have to tell us is so Earth shattering that it cant wait ?

Well the first guide I was going to post was how to turn your seat into a time machine like the one from Back2thefuture !!!
So you make up your own mind !!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise