Reduce the stupid 15 Posts rule !

scopo

Well surely, if you (seeing as your so important) want the Mods to change stuff, just for you like, you should really be a tad more congenial towards us ?

F you freekazoid !!

:D:D:DJUST JOKING :D:D:D

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
your opinion and comments are duly noted

and probably ignored :)

can't wait to see these pics now lol

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
Scopo.. Joined site 9.2.09.. been here a good 6 weeks or more, hardly posted.. then decides that a rule we've used for ages is stupid, then cribs about it, then decides to ignore advice, then decides to name call a Mod..
really..:rolleyes:

I for one am REALLY looking forward to seeing what you have for us.... REALLY!!

:whistle:

*youve not really looked around the site much, have you ?

Last edited:

holty

Inside a nice VAG
Sep 25, 2008
In the Hills
Scopo.. Joined site 9.2.09.. been here a good 6 weeks or more, hardly posted.. then decides that a rule we've used for ages is stupid, then cribs about it, then decides to ignore advice, then decides to name call a Mod..

Like I said.Hopefully its a pictorial guide of how to aquire free mods :)

Last edited:

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
Griffon_Vultures_flying_JC6M9095-thm-432x413.jpg

danny20vt

going back to basics
Well the first guide I was going to post was how to turn your seat into a time machine like the one from Back2thefuture !!!
So you make up your own mind !!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DeLorean_DMC-12

you'd just be better off doing a 20vt conversion, it would be more faster, economical, cheaper and with relevant boost etc.. upgrades would probably leave flames on the road!!
dunno about time travel though!!!!:blink:

Last edited:

Mat

I would gladly post useful stuff if I COULD !!!

So does that mean all your knowledge is utter rubbish. Admit it, you ain't bitching because you can't help, you're bitching because you can't post pics of your pride and joy.

Have you been in any of the relevant car sections and looked to see if you can contribute to a thread?

I would love to post some of the stuff I have done to my car in the hope that it would help someone, but I cant because I havent got 15 post to attach images etc.

See, you're just annoyed at not being able to post pics not that you can't help

BTW: We are a helpful, friendly bunch, but you're first post wasn't exactly heart warming was it

15 posts is 15 mins for mat:p;)

I've hardly posted recently I'll have you know :harhar:

Mat

*youve not really looked around the site much, have you ?

PMSL....

seconded on that one. Can't wait to see pics of another seat! Never seen one before.

It best be something truley special

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
No, Mat. be my guest, decease from posting forthwith... im sure we could cope without your dross ;)
surely you have other, more pressing stuff to be doing elsewhere ?

:D

robepton

Practical performance!!!!
Dec 27, 2008
peterborough
I think you lot are being a tad harsh. I would say that being a newbie wouldn't I. I don't post very often cause i don't like asking bone questions I'd rather use the search facility.

Don't mind the 15 post rule. But is there a reason for it or is a rule for the sake of having rules?

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
the obvious answer to that is it helps in so much as keeping spambots in check to a degree, would you like to be confronted with all sorts of piccys from allsorts of Pron sites and jeebus only knows what every time you log on ? .. it also helps to relieve the board of those that enrol merely to sell something.
so its hardly a rule just for being a rule.. these thing were deliberated over long and hard, and do get discussed by the Admin team quite regularly, and certain rules will be tweaked here and there to enable a smoother run forum

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Brummy has hit the nail on the head.

It stops links being posted by spammers, and retarded users clicking the links to the sites.

So you've only got yourselves to blame, it's for your own protection.

It is a PITA that it is causing some minor level of grief, but sooner yours than mine. Now we have virtually zero spammers, it's it's cutting work out of my day.

For irony's sake I've moved this thread to 'Forum Technical Problems' as technically that's what it is. But unfortunately it's a non scoring section for post counts.

Mark