Remap

beefyFR

I am thinking of getting my FR TDi remapped. I was wondering if anyone knows of any good tuners with a standard generic map to get about 175bhp 290lb ft of torque around the Huddersfield area. I would ideally like one for as close to £250-280 too. Any help would be great. I have done a quick search but main tuners that people arn't that near to me.

neilo42

Apr 12, 2008
horbury wakefield w yorkshire
theres a revo tuner in ossett not far from huddersfield dont know what there charging tho...there price's seem to be up and down. herd good things about revo too.or theres custom code they come out to you, mine cost around £300.....might be worth doing a search loads on remaps here!..

Mattwood

Mar 7, 2009
Nr Southampton
I believe RS tuning are up that way - or you're not overly far from Awesome gti? other than that, hve you thought about a custom code mobile service? I looked into that just before i got my FR done at P-Torque and they looked pretty good!

Aug 19, 2007
East Yorkshire
Dont think the guy in Ossett is doing Revo maps anymore. Certainly doesnt have the banner up advertising it anyway.

As mentioned RS Tuning isnt far away, in Leeds. I used them for mine, and know of many others too, and no complaints.

CDJONES3495

I got mine done at a place near york called chip boost. Also looking on ebay they have got a deal on they will
map it to 175bhp for £150. But to be honest when they mapped mine i got it RR and it was 185bhp.:D

CDJONES3495

No they just loaded there map onto the ecu. To be honest it's a special offer on ebay they are normally £300 i think. All i did was ring him and paid once the map had been done and i was happy with it after a test drive he was a nice guy. The only thing he recomends is putting a performance panel filter in to help the car breath better.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise