Remapping

Mar 29, 2019
Evening all
I have a seat Leon FR+ 170 bhp 2012 diesel , looking to get it remapped, heard it’s not always recommend several problems in the acceleration range ect
Is it worth spending best part of £400 to increase to 227bhp ?? And inheriting problems

Zardoz

Sep 6, 2016
North West
Biggest thing to potentially fail is the clutch. The extra torque could be the final nail in the coffin if it’s already old/worn.

It was the safety net of knowing I’d already replaced my clutch and dm flywheel that spurred me on to take the plunge.

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Hang on... 2012? Think you might be in the wrong section mate.

Bumped it up a MK :D

Evening all
I have a seat Leon FR+ 170 bhp 2012 diesel , looking to get it remapped, heard it’s not always recommend several problems in the acceleration range ect
Is it worth spending best part of £400 to increase to 227bhp ?? And inheriting problems

Go somewhere decent for remapping and it'll be fine. And yeah, it's expensive. But it's not about bhp (I'd be expecting around 200 btw). It's about torque and torque delivery. You'll really feel the difference even from a stage 1. Revo offer a 30 day money back guarantee. So why not see if it puts a smile on your face and if it doesn't get the money back and buy a pioneer head unit!
https://www.onlyrevo.com/blog/30-day-money-back-guarantee/

R3k1355

Oct 30, 2014
Yorkshire
Find a decent local independent place and it should be half the price, is a good place near me thats about £200, they have a set of rollers as well.

You should see about 200bhp on a otherwise standard car, much more needs the DPF ripping out but then it's an MOT fail so not really worth it IMO.

Reactions: Legojon

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
What does the Torque increase to? lb/ft or N-M

Does this help? It's my old FR+.
hJaWHGw.jpg

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.