remaps choice-revo stage 1/superchips bluefin

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
hello guys im looking into remap next im really abit stuck about which one would be better...... does anyone have the revo stage 1 or the superhips bluefin on there cars..doesnt matter what car you got just need to know if the maps are any good.. i drive a 1.6tdi.. revo i think between 135-140.....superchips-145-148 i think,... i hope anyone can help

MJ

Public transport abuser
Apr 22, 2008
Manchester
m.facebook.com
Plagiarised software, decent out dated files written by another high end company in the past then slightly (and I mean slightly) altered and branded as their own. I doubt the superchips figures or driveability will come close to the Revo file, I know as I've dealt with both companies and seen their work or what one of them tries to pass off as their own anyway.

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
only thing is the revo map is about 400 quid... i dont knwo whether to jsut to to the main HQ up daventry and get it done rather than from otehr tuning companies that sell the map

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
sorry to be a pain woudl i have to ring up to book appointment first or could i just turn up... would be good to getdyno runs after they put the map in but if not it wouldnt botehr me

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
i hope that wont take long. i jsut know the ecu is a bugger to get into.. i hope in couple years revo develop and bring out a stage 2 but would require dpf delete

Leonsteve

Apr 24, 2012
I've a Mk 1 Leon tdi and I have to say Revo figures are lower than I had from another person but to be honest it's the smothest aftermarket map I've ever had and I've mapped a few cars. Not agressive in the slightest but so strong apparently only around 117bhp but feels like 125ish

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
MJ is right with Plagiarised software, And its not just superchips most companies are at it.

A mate of mine had his car tuned by a company who wrote there own map, Then he had it re-mapped by another company (to suit a hybrid turbo that had been fitted).. it went very well.

He has since moved into the mapping trade himself, and when studying the two maps has found out company 2 just adjusted company 1's map lol

Leonsteve

Apr 24, 2012
What's the best next stage for extra power? Are nozzles worth the money? Remember its a 90bhp

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.