Remote key

dekisef

Hi,
A wile ago my remote locking key stop working. I changed batteries, clean it carefully, but nothing helped. When I press button red light blink, but no reaction on doors. Some people told me that electronic board in my key is damaged or chip is faulty...question: is it possible and is there any possibility to fix this kind of issue without buying new key?
Second: I heard that Comfort Control Module (CCM) can be a problem, is that a possibility and if you can tell me where is located and how to check.
I drive SEAT Cordoba Vario TDI year 2000
Thanks
Regards,

Danny

Pimped up vario

Cordy Cruizer
Nov 20, 2009
Belfast N Ireland
Rclick does alot under the sun to do with central locking and keys and remote central locking. It's all very reasonable pricewise too. There are a couple of threads on here about it, do a search and they're not hard to find (no aggro in that last statement, texts can be hard to read emotion wise.). It might probably be easier and cheaper that replacing oe equipment. :)

Seatmann

Rough around the edges
Sep 16, 2010
Scotlanda
Yeh try a search, there's an easy way to program it without any software stuff, just the key and a series of actions regarding the buttons and the ignition.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.