remote start help

bloshengland

alarm.jpg

hi i am really stuck on the fuel pump and the ignition coil bit as i dont have a coil on my car and also the oil pressure indicator

plz help i have been trying for hours can not work it out

mascolo99

Hey friend in what car are you trying to install the car alarm?

is a diesel engine?

bloshengland

yeah it a petrol
but i have a elec ignition coil would it be the same ?

mascolo99

hey friend the circuit refers to the +12v of the coil no mater if it is with module or not.

I am looking the circuit I will tell u what I understund, I will take some minutes.

mascolo99

hey man, this is what I realise.

Well the circuit of relay ignition coil, I think it is for the engine cut off, is activated to cut the engine when the alarm is activated.
To make it works one way could be, white cable to +12, one green to +12, the two green cables will function as a bridge, let me explain u, when the car is in acc position (with the key on) this realy will activate so the two green cables will be bridged, and when the alarm is activated this 2 green cables will be not bridged.

So if you found the +12v of source you may cut it and put it to the other green cable.

Well at this point the engine cut off is understand I think.

mascolo99

dont mater of fuel pump relay, when u put the acc on the fuel pump is activated to.

also the oil pressure indicator I think is the way to know if the engine had started or fail.

Hey could scan more pages of the manual?