Removing Boot Hatch Trim?

Cunners

Jan 19, 2007
Connah's Quay, nr Chester
I had this trim off to fix my washer jet two days ago, Stealers wanted £60 to take the trim off and pop the two pieces of hose back together.

Anyway, Boot trim comes off with two screws in handles and eight metal clips. Four left, Four right side. Two top, Two bottom. If you can imagine splitting it into quadrants two in each.

Also the boot trim is attached to the side trims either side of the rear window with pre moulded plastic clips. Male on boot trim, Female on window trim. I managed to snap two of these but went back together fine.

Hope this helps.

skullmunki

Ding Ding Round 2!!!
Nov 12, 2006
I did mine a while ago, and used a very long screwdriver to prize it off.....then managed to snap a couple putting it back on (it's still fine though, nothing loose)

akchappers

Jun 27, 2010
Gillingham Dorset.
Ok just been heroic and took the bootlid trim off! Was brave gave it a yank and it came off and i didnt break anything! However after reconecting the pipe in the boot and now the boot lid trim found the water SQUIRTING out the back of the motor where the round black piece is! Might put a gallon of silicone round it and pray!
Ak

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.