removing moss from window seal

Apr 1, 2007
ive got an ibiza fr tdi, it was a SEAT UK car before me and i assume it had been left standing for a long time as it was 7 months old with 2k miles on, i think it must have been left under/by trees, as ive noticed that the seal on the front windows (bottom on both) are covered in moss, not the rubber bit that patrudes and sits on the door but the material that seals the window when in ether the up or down position, any advice?? plz :help::help:

Apr 1, 2007
cif multipurpose did the job with a tooth brush then jet washed off, worked a treat, thanks for the advice, mhill - hows the new car when you gona post in the readers ride section ? and have you got the pics from p-torque rolling road day, if so can you PM me. cheers mate

Apr 1, 2007
sorry to hear that mate i thought ud got it allready, what the insurance said if you dont mind me askin, and what you driving at the moment??

It was supposed to be here last weekend then was the 21st but now unsure, got the dealer principle calling me on Monday to give him a ear bashing & see what he has to say.
My insurance have paid me out 13k and taken 3 years NCB (Audi is gonna cost me £890 to insure & i cant mod it) they will now go after the dealers insurance so should hopefully have that reinstated soon.
Im lucky in that i have the spacker bus work van which comes home with me though i cant use it evenings & weekends but borrow my parents Galaxy (nice car for a Ford) dads Hilux (crappy new one) or on my bike though living in the middle of nowhere can be fun lol

Apr 1, 2007
sorry to hear that mate, will be good when you get the audi, planning a trip to p-torque??? have you had the chance to find the pics mate??

Apr 1, 2007
cheers mate, i know what you mean about the SPS system, i know Will can set it so you can change it on VAG com, or i think so lol, spose it the distance to travel for yourself though thats the killer