Renda's Ibiza TDI Sport (pd130)

Renda

Feb 1, 2007
Zagreb, Croatia
My Ibiza TDI Sport (pd130)

The car was bought back in 2002 with extra 16" wheels, xenon lights and automatic air condition.

Here's a list of things that have been added on the car to this day.

MOTOR:
Custom dyno remap @190hp
K&N panel filter
Cupra air intake
Seat Sport FMIC with custom made piping (page#3)
Blocked EGR valve (page#6)
2,0 tdi MAF sensor
VNT17 turbo (page#8)
2.3" exhaust from the turbo, decat
Helix clutch kit (page#8)

RIMS & TYRES:
OZ Palladio 7,5x17''
Cooper Zeon 2xs 205/40 R17 (page#7)

BRAKES & SUSPENSSION:
Front brakes from a Octavia VRS (312mm)
ATE PowerDisk discs (page#9)
Ferodo Premier brake pads
Eibach Pro-Street-s coilovers (page#1)
Cupra front bushes
SCC rear spacers (15mm)
Seat Sport strut brace (page#7)

EXTERIOUR DESIGN:
OEM xenon lights
FK debadged front mask
Rear wiper from VW Polo
VW Polo GTI front seats (page#9)
OEM Aero wiper arms and blades
Painted door handels and side strips
Cupra front bumper
LCR front splitter
Tinted windows
Rear bumper from the facelift model, slightly modified
Rear lights from the facelift model (page#6)
Black LED side repetors (page#6)
LEDs for the interiour light and number plates lights
Interiour bits painted in the colour of the car
Short antenna

I.C.E. (page#8):
HU: Alpine CDA-9855R
Front spk.: DLS R6A
Amp spk.: DLS CA23
Sub: RF Punch HE2 12" RFP4112
Amp sub: DLS A6
Wiring: Dietz 50'
Fuse: RF 200A
Kond.: Lightning Audio B10-03 , 1F
Sub box insted of the spare wheel

Here are some (old) pictures of the car:

A few weeks ago, I ordered the Eibach Pro-Street-S coilovers - should be arriving some time next week.

Also in plan are a rear bumper from the facelift model, smoothening the whole front bumper, painting the outer b-pillar and side mirrors in black and a Cupra air intake.

Currently the car is on winter wheels - the original 16" alloys with 205/45 r16 winter tires. (fitted millimeters from the front brakes)!

Hope you like it!:clap:

Last edited:

mec

Looks well nice mate.

Quick question--- the Rear tyres look like they fill the arches a lot better (width wise) than on my FR with the same size tyres, does this have something to do with the suspention upgrade? or are they wider tyres in the pic or sumthin.

Renda

Feb 1, 2007
Zagreb, Croatia
Looking forward to lowerig it a bit more (specially the rear end)!

Mec - at the rear are 15mm spacers from each side, and also the width of the rim (7,5") makes the tyre look a bit wider..
(didn't put the spacers on the list of mod's because they were borrowed from a friend just to see how they fit).

hon_n_gem - the fabia one also doesn't do the job properly - it doesn't wipe the top end of the window...:) But it's ok, looks good!:D
Been thinking of getting a wiper form the facelift model but it seems it doesn't fit (the wiper engine is different):confused:

G3rrit

Jan 23, 2007
Belgium
car looks nice!!

i would have removed the bumpstrips (or whatever you called it) from your bumpers as well :)

grtz

Renda

Feb 1, 2007
Zagreb, Croatia
car looks nice!!

i would have removed the bumpstrips (or whatever you called it) from your bumpers as well :)

grtz

Will be doing so within this mont hopefully (on the front bumper)!:)

maxcars1 - thanks for the info mate! I'll be puting that on my list as well...:D

Renda

Feb 1, 2007
Zagreb, Croatia
Coilovers fitted...

Also the front is being repaired - had a minor accident and decided to try and go for a Cupra front bumper..:)

Can't wait for it to be finished and take it for a spin!

Btw. Can someone tell me, who has the pro-street-s coilovers, how much are they supose to drop the back end? In the papers that came with them, it says that the rear end is adjustable from 0-25mm, and the front end 35-65 mm.

I thought that the rear end should drop the same??

Thanks in advance!:)

keefy

Dec 4, 2006
I'm liking that a lot!! Seems to be quite a lot of Seat owners who make good modification choices.
No huge wings, zany bodykits etc. just a few touches to make their car stand out and look a bit more 'finished'.

I am trying to keep mine standard, so this website is proving to be a blessing and a curse. I keep seeing all these nice mods and thinking I could do with changing a few bits.
Once the weather is a bit better, I think I shall be getting my rear 3 windows tinted with a light smoke and I also wanna change front wipers to aero's and the rear to the Fabia or an aero.
I think that will do me for a while.

Cupra_Jay

Orange Wheels FTW!!
Oct 25, 2006
Pub!!
car is looking pretty nice mate, like it a lot

look forward to seeing the cupra bumper on it. any idea when its gonig to be ready??

Renda

Feb 1, 2007
Zagreb, Croatia
Got the car back...

Sad to say that the front end is rubbing on bumps... Couldn’t figer out which part the tire was rubbing on. I hope it's the plastic bit so i can remove it or something, because I wouldn't like to have to heighten it...

Anyone had this problem before??

Here are some pictures:

Renda

Feb 1, 2007
Zagreb, Croatia
V nice

an LCR splitter would finish off the front a treat

also some nice pics, what camera do you use?

Will be ordering the splitter soon!:D

I don't know the exact model of the camera, but it's a Konica Minolta 3,2 megapixel... And the pictures are sharpen and a bit redone on the computer...

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.