Renda's Ibiza TDI Sport (pd130)

Georgel

Aug 10, 2005
Thats a great pic for illustrating the differences of the two setups. Nice one. :)

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
have a look on the search there is loads on this subject try and search *pd 160 intake* gaz jones wrote p aload on this ;)

Renda

Feb 1, 2007
Zagreb, Croatia
Took apart some things today... The rear facelift bumper (slightly modified) is being painted so going to throw in a few interior bits to be painted as well!

Also the front bumper is going to be painted a bit, and the b-pillars will be painted black...

Will all be done by the next weekend, hopefully!

danmarley

Aug 26, 2006
Could you do a quick run through of how you removed the air vents and center console, having a load of bits painted at the weekend and I'd like to have them done too!!

Georgel

Aug 10, 2005
Nice mate, mines getting done on Friday 8th. New rear bumper and debadged tailgate. :)

Renda

Feb 1, 2007
Zagreb, Croatia
Nice mate, mines getting done on Friday 8th. New rear bumper and debadged tailgate. :)

I wnated to paint the rear badge to match the car, but the guy at the paintshop told me the paint would start to fall of after some time. And wouldn't want to remove the badge at the back - looks kinda empty IMO...:shrug:

What bumper are you getting?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.