Renda's Ibiza TDI Sport (pd130)

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
That is GORGEOUS! Really really nice! :thumbup:

Hope you have more luck with your strut brace - been waiting months for mine now and still no news. :cry:

Renda

Feb 1, 2007
Zagreb, Croatia
I'm afraid it's the same thing here... Ordered mine about a month ago and also still no news...:(

But with saving for the hybrid, the strut brace can wait !:D

Deleted member 13581

That looks great.

Loving the wheels. Are they OZ Paladios?

Renda

Feb 1, 2007
Zagreb, Croatia
Yep, they're Palladios...

Ibiza - If you're willing to buy it, sure...:D I've been looking at a new leon cupra, but found that it's too big of a stretch finance wise, so will try and get as much as i can out of this car (in a reasonable amount)...:) A reliable 220-230hp would be enough for me for the time being.

Renda

Feb 1, 2007
Zagreb, Croatia
good work how did you remove the EGR valve?

Car looks lush make me miss my platinum one.

There are 5 screws holding it in place. First remove the ic pipe going to the egr, and then simply undo the screws and take the two vacuum hoses out. It's a bit fiddly cause there very little room, but just takes a bit of nerves to do.:)

holmesy55

Feb 15, 2007
Northern Ireland
pict6624edited1lx0.jpg

Absolutely gorgeous looking car in that pic :drool:

Renda

Feb 1, 2007
Zagreb, Croatia
The car's currently up for sale and going to see how that goes...

But in the meanwhile, got my strut brace finally! :funk:

pict6864me7.jpg

pict6865an9.jpg

Can't say it's made quite a difference actually... But nevertheless it's a new mod! :D

Dropped the plans of going hybrid (too expensive), and hoping next for some new tires and possibly a rear ARB...

Renda

Feb 1, 2007
Zagreb, Croatia
Put on new tires yesterday - Cooper Zeon 2xs. They're 205/40 r17, but have bigger rim protection so I'm havinh trouble with rubbing again, this time at the rear also!

Will have to look what to cut off now!:D

dsc00152sb2.jpg

dsc00154dz9.jpg

Renda

Feb 1, 2007
Zagreb, Croatia
Heh, You're just a little bit too far from me...:D

Anyway, dropped the selling idea cause i got a few things fixed and feel like driving a new car now!

Had the 3. gear sinkro and front wheel bearing (thought it was the steering wheel making some noise) done and put a 2,0 tdi MAF. I thought my turbo was saying goodbye cause the car was staling and didn't go as it used to...

Tried the new maf and WOW! A hole new car!

Am happy with it again now and looking at getting a whiteline rear arb before the summer (hope i can get it here somehow).

If not that, then i'll probably have a cupra turbo put on and map it again to some 200 hp.

Wanted to go for a hybrid but it was a bit out of financial reach...:(

Oh, and thanks for the compliment on the car!:)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.